Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 3, 2011
This book is a very cute idea but not really good for little toddlers because of the small size. I bought it for my 2.5 yr old and the pieces are a little small to handle and easily dropped by him. The little activity book is about 4 inches high and 3 inches wide.
0Comment33 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2010
I ordered 4 books to take advantage of the 4 for 3 Amazon offer: 2 sticker books and 2 airplane coloring books.

The sticker book is small, about the size of a postcard, with only 4 pages of stickers in it.

For the price I paid, they are well worth it. I used them recently on a long plane ride.

Each of our kids had his own sticker and colouring book. It kept them occupied and me delighted. :-)
on September 15, 2009
These little books are really cute! My son loves them.

I disagree with the other reviewer--they are four for three so they are actully only $1.12 when you buy four. Worth it to me when you add in tax at the store. So easy to order on Amazon.
on July 14, 2010
Bought 3 of these books for a recent plane trip with my 2 1/2 yr old son along with a travel tray. The books are smaller than I expected, but perfect size for carry on bag and toddler hands/lap. When you take the staples out of the book they have a 2 page "scene" to place all the stickers, and it is laminated so the stickers can be removed and placed again. Kept my son occupied for periods of time on the plane. Since I ordered with other items and got free shipping, I think the $1.50 for each one was a fair price.
on February 5, 2012
The Dover Little Activity Books are small, at only about 6 inches tall. They come with a background in the book and two pages of stickers with characters and items that match the theme of the background. They are what I consider to be semi-reusable, as you can move the sticker and place it somewhere else, but you probably won't get many uses out of the stickers. They are thin paper stickers - not thick plastic.

I find these books are best suited for special occasions, like long car rides, or plane trips.

For everyday use, I highly suggest Melissa & Doug Sticker Collection - Pink for girls or the Melissa & Doug Sticker Collection- Blue for boys, as they are inexpensive (under $6) and contain hundreds of stickers.
on September 13, 2011
This came in really handy for my son on our long plane ride. It kept a busy 2year old occupied for a good 15 minutes and any time occupied is good in my book. The stickers are cute and by the end of the trip he was saying "airplane" over and over!
on September 7, 2010
This is a cute sticker book. It only lasted about a minute with my toddler girls. They enjoyed putting the stickers on everything!
on March 21, 2012
I purchased a bunch of these (different titles) for a plane trip to keep my 3.5 and 1.5 year old girls busy (just got home yesterday, actually). They LOVED these. No, they don't really have a great "sticking area" to actually stick the stickers to - they limit this to the inside of the front and back covers. However kids love stickers regardless of the packaging or functionality and they like to stick them on themselves too - so this was of no consequence. They kept the girls busy for hours. My 3.5 year old loved them so much that she wanted to know if she could have a new sticker book today (I still have a few left over). Totally worth the money. Oh, and if you're having a themed party, getting one that patches your theme would be great for goody bags! I will buy this again and again...
on May 21, 2014
I brought this sticker book along on a plane trip with my 16 month old daughter. It is not meant for children that young, but with supervision it is great! My husband would lift one end of the sticker and my daughter would pull it from the page and put it on the laminated runway scene that he was holding up. My husband would say stuff like, "Where should the people go? There? In the sky? Ok!" The stickers and background scene look realistic, not cartoonish, so I think my daughter realized that they were associated with the same place where we were located. She now knows that the stickers have a sticky and a non-sticky side and places them correctly. Also, the stickers are removable from the scene since it is laminated, so it's okay if they make a mistake. Even though there are only a couple pages, there are quite a lot of stickers with all sorts of planes, vehicles, and people, since they are quite tiny. Overall, you can't beat such an educational and fun activity for the price.
on December 30, 2013
Such a good idea, but made very cheaply and so does not work out.
The total size of the book is a quarter of a letter sheet. You open the booklet and there are a total of one full sheet of stickers to place on a half-size letter sheet of space. The sticker sheets are stapled inside and the booklet is the image that you place the stickers onto, which is made of a sturdier card stock. The stickers are very thin, easily tears, and are thus NOT reusable. I had to copy and print out multiple pages of the image provided, so as to not spoil the fun.

I ordered several of these based on the glowing reviews. I have a 2 and 4 year old and have been through the gamut of books and found much better quality at dollar stores. I am really flabbergasted and suspicious of how highly these books are rated.

Save your money and just order a bigger book. We love Roger Priddy books - great quality, very sturdy and vibrant images. He has great content - puzzles, content recognition, letters/numbers, etc. Cannot recommend these highly enough. He even has some editions with CD with all the sticker images on them, just in case you need extras -- torn or misplaced stickers. His books are keepers after all the sticker fun is done.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse