5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Giggles
My 11 month old son absolutely loves this book. We read bed time stories every night and this book is easily his favorite. He laughs and giggles every time Little Bee buzzes. This book is highly recommended!!
Published on June 25, 2006 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars cute and fun
This is a cute fun little book. My daughter likes when I make the bee move and do the buzzing sound and she also enjoys to work the puppet herself
Published on September 27, 2007 by B. Senter

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Giggles, June 25, 2006
This review is from: Little Bee: Finger Puppet Book (Little Finger Puppet Board Books) (Board book)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book but..., March 5, 2008
ksmack (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
My 7 month old daughter loves this. She finds the puppet fascinating and loves the buzzy sound effects we make when we read it to her.

My only complaint: The black text on the dark pages is hard to read for an adult, so I'd be surprised if she can see it clearly. If you're trying to teach baby to read or to recognize printed words, this book isn't going to do that well.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BUZZ IS - WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE??!, December 13, 2007
THIS IS A VERY GOOD FIRST BOOK. IT'S ONE THAT WILL LAST A WHILE, BECAUSE OF THE RHYMING AND FINGER PUPPET ATTACHED TO THE BOOK. IT'S EDUCATTIONAL "BEES
MAKE HONEY FOR LITTLE BEES AND YOU." THE ILLUSTRATIONS ARE NICE AND BRIGHT BUT NOT TOO BUSSSSSSSSSSSSY!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute book!, November 27, 2007
I bought this for my grand-daughter. I think my son and daughter-in-law will have lots of fun playing with their baby and this book. My own daughter who is 10 months old was very interested in it too. I might have to buy another!

3.0 out of 5 stars cute and fun, September 27, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves it, April 1, 2014
SWM (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
Cute little book with the extra attraction of the finger puppet. What baby could resist? Bought it to go with a wooden puzzle that featured cute lil insects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book for infants thru toddlers!, June 23, 2013
All of the finger puppet books are wonderful since they have the sturdy cardboard pages (to handle the inevitable chewing and general abuse of little ones) and attached finger puppet which gives the book some "life". I own several for my children and have continued purchasing them now as gifts. My 1 month old niece even enjoyed tracking this little bee as I read to her. So I'd highly recommend the books in general but particularly THIS book since it has good colors for babies to track and the bee with the storyline gives the parent more to "do" with the puppet then some of the other books.
In general...BUY IT! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute book, August 11, 2012
This book is really cute. My daughter loves it still after several months when the bee makes the buzzing sounds when we read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves it!, June 15, 2010
My 11 month old daughter LOVES this book. She likes it when I read it to her, but also will grab this book herself (while surrounded by other toys!) to play with the "bee". The story isn't anything special, but it doesn't really matter because the puppet is such a hit! I'll definately be ordering more to give as a little gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 4, 2014
Fun book to share with grand children, pairs beautifully with the bumble bee wheel bug.

Little Bee: Finger Puppet Book (Little Finger Puppet Board Books)
Little Bee: Finger Puppet Book (Little Finger Puppet Board Books) by ImageBooks Staff (Board book - February 16, 2006)
$6.95