Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Format: Board book|Change

on January 28, 2016
Our 1 yr old demands that we read it by trying to make the "bzzzz" sound. After every line I add "bzzz bzzz bzzz." So she says "ssss, ssss, ssss" when she wants us to read it. Hard working Lil' Bee. We had to put duct tape on the binding or it to last for two kids.
on February 1, 2016
I guess it's cute for a little baby but doesn't keep the attention of my 9 month old as I thought it would with the finger puppet. If I had looked at this in the store, I would have passed and chosen a different book.
on June 25, 2006
My 11 month old son absolutely loves this book. We read bed time stories every night and this book is easily his favorite. He laughs and giggles every time Little Bee buzzes. This book is highly recommended!!
on March 5, 2008
My 7 month old daughter loves this. She finds the puppet fascinating and loves the buzzy sound effects we make when we read it to her.

My only complaint: The black text on the dark pages is hard to read for an adult, so I'd be surprised if she can see it clearly. If you're trying to teach baby to read or to recognize printed words, this book isn't going to do that well.
on December 13, 2007
THIS IS A VERY GOOD FIRST BOOK. IT'S ONE THAT WILL LAST A WHILE, BECAUSE OF THE RHYMING AND FINGER PUPPET ATTACHED TO THE BOOK. IT'S EDUCATTIONAL "BEES
MAKE HONEY FOR LITTLE BEES AND YOU." THE ILLUSTRATIONS ARE NICE AND BRIGHT BUT NOT TOO BUSSSSSSSSSSSSY!
on November 27, 2007
I bought this for my grand-daughter. I think my son and daughter-in-law will have lots of fun playing with their baby and this book. My own daughter who is 10 months old was very interested in it too. I might have to buy another!
on June 23, 2013
All of the finger puppet books are wonderful since they have the sturdy cardboard pages (to handle the inevitable chewing and general abuse of little ones) and attached finger puppet which gives the book some "life". I own several for my children and have continued purchasing them now as gifts. My 1 month old niece even enjoyed tracking this little bee as I read to her. So I'd highly recommend the books in general but particularly THIS book since it has good colors for babies to track and the bee with the storyline gives the parent more to "do" with the puppet then some of the other books.
In general...BUY IT! :)
on September 27, 2007
This is a cute fun little book. My daughter likes when I make the bee move and do the buzzing sound and she also enjoys to work the puppet herself
on June 15, 2010
My 11 month old daughter LOVES this book. She likes it when I read it to her, but also will grab this book herself (while surrounded by other toys!) to play with the "bee". The story isn't anything special, but it doesn't really matter because the puppet is such a hit! I'll definately be ordering more to give as a little gift.
on April 1, 2014
Cute little book with the extra attraction of the finger puppet. What baby could resist? Bought it to go with a wooden puzzle that featured cute lil insects.