| LittleBigPlanet’s critically acclaimed "Play, Create, Share” experience, makes its way to the PlayStation Portable (PSP) system, with a completely new Sackboy adventure. Play through 35+ levels and collect prize bubbles, costumes, and create materials. Create your own levels and challenges with the easy to use POP-IT tool. Once complete, Share your creations in ad-hoc mode or post them to the community pool in infrastructure mode. And, if you own both PSP and PS3 versions, unlock bonus content with LittleBigPlanet Cross-Talk. Create |
Where would LittleBigPlanet be without a Create mode? Missing one of its key ingredients, and tasting slightly odd, that’s for sure. LittleBigPlanet PSP allows you to create just about anything your imagination can muster: Stick some cardboard together with some pistons to make your own race of scary machines, glue a rocket to a block and some wheels and jet up a ramp into space, and recreate your favorite restaurant from pieces of sponge. LittleBigPlanet PSP gives you the same creative experience as that found on the PlayStation 3 version, but now you can create things wherever you might travel to, or just in bed if you’re feeling lazy. Gameplay
In LittleBigPlanet PSP, Sackboy takes a vacation from his hard life of swinging, jumping and gadding, and travels around the world to gather together Creator Curators to take place in the carnival. On this new handheld adventure, Sackboy will be getting lost in the Australian outback, helping to build a theme park in the desert, and starring in a series of movies in the glittering lights of Tinsel Town.
- Adventure - LittleBigPlanet PSP features seven new themes, and over new 35 playable levels, but will he make it to the Carnival on time when he's having so much fun? I think it might be up to you to make sure he does.
- Collect - Oh you Happy Gadders will be even happier once you discover that LittleBigPlanet PSP is filled with hundreds of items to gather and collect: stickers to pretty things up, craft materials to create with, and of course, costumes to dress up Sackboy in. There are many fashions to choose from, some new and unique to PSP, and some familiar favorites.
- Downloadable Content - Build upon your collection by downloading more costumes, more stickers, more decorations and extra functionality. LittleBigPlanet PSP Takes full advantage of the PlayStation Store, allowing you to browse and download new game content directly to your Memory Stick Duo, whenever and wherever you have access to a Wireless network.
Once your masterpiece is complete, you can publish it to the community and share it with the world. Show everyone just how talented you are, and relish in their praise. Of course, if you prefer to play rather than create, you can browse through the vast imagi-sphere and select one of the many, many player created levels that make up this ample community. Key Game Features
- Experience a completely new LittleBigPlanet adventure.
- More than 35 action-packed platforming levels.
- Use the Pop-It Tool to create your own PSP creations.
- Share your creations via both Ad-hoc and Infrastructure Mode.
- Download costumes, stickers, decorations and extra functionality for LittleBigPlanet PSP via the PlayStation Store.