5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Book!
Published on November 27, 2009 by JMom

3.0 out of 5 stars it was a fun book.
the book was bent in the middle when it arrived. other than that, it was a fun book.
Published 1 month ago by Kallie Tolley

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Book!, November 27, 2009
This review is from: Little Blue Truck Board Book (Board book)
Beep Beep! This is a really sweet book that my 2 year old and 1 year old both love. It's just short enough to keep their attention but they want it read to them over and over. This book has a great lesson in it about friendship and helping someone in need while also reinforcing the farm animals and their sounds that they make. I gave this as a gift to a 2 year old boy and his mother said it's the first book that he would actually sit down and let her read all the way through to the end. I highly recommend this book to anyone with a toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for little ones!, January 6, 2009
This review is from: Little Blue Truck (Hardcover)
This book is chockful of excellent textual sound effects (audio quality depends upon the reader, of course). The little truck beeps its horn and numerous animals sound their moos, quacks, clucks, peeps, etc. A great read for young children, and a valuable tool for teaching animals and animal sounds. In addition, the story has great rhyme and rhythm and contains a lesson about nurturing relationships with others. Originally, I had borrowed this book from the library, but I loved it so much that I bought it for my 5 mth old son for Christmas. My daughter is 2, and she LOVES this book. After a reading, she always says, "Again?"

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 22, 2009
This review is from: Little Blue Truck Board Book (Board book)
This is currently my favorite childrens book that we own for my 15-month old. Fantastic artwork, words that are so perfectly lyrical you can sing them, and a sweet little story about friends who help each other out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer Pleasure!, September 18, 2010
This review is from: Little Blue Truck Board Book (Board book)
As a grandma babysitting four days a week for two grandsons (ages 15 months and 26 months) in two different households each with tons of books it seems I am reading constantly... Both grandsons love this book and I thoroughly enjoy reading it - again, and again and again and....This book is sure to be a classic. I can't imagine a child not loving it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Blue Truck Board Book, September 24, 2010
This review is from: Little Blue Truck Board Book (Board book)
I bought this book when my son was 21 months old. He LOVED everything about the book. It combines his love for trucks and animals into one. It also teaches how to be nice to others and how to work as a team. I highly recommend it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of our favorites, November 2, 2010
Busy Working Mom (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Blue Truck Board Book (Board book)
My daughter (2.5 years old) and I both love this book. The illustrations are amazing and the rhyming verse is cute, engaging and easy to read. The moral to the story is obvious and something that every kid needs to learn.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Blue Truck, October 17, 2012
Holly D. Gilster (ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Blue Truck Board Book (Board book)
This is a nice book with an easy rhyming scheme that flows nicely when read aloud. for the younger child it has animal sounds that can be 'hammed up' and mimicked. For the older child it has a moral thread: bullies do NOT get ahead in life. They get 'mired' in their own foolishness.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, April 12, 2013
Tracey (east coast) - See all my reviews
This is such a great book. It rhymes, it has a fun story, there are lots of animal sounds, and there's a lesson about helping. It really couldn't get better. The ONLY reason I give it four stars is because currently I like it more than my 16-month-old son. Actually, he does really like the page where the big "rude" dump truck says "HONK, coming through...!" I think I've read that one about 40 times. I think this is a really great book though and I'm looking forward to reading it and talking about it with my son as he gets older.

4.0 out of 5 stars "Little Blue Truck Board Book Good Book, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Little Blue Truck Board Book (Board book)
It is foe my Grandson for Christmas and he likes animals and trucks. Title is"Little Blue Truck"
The" Little Blue Truck" is appropate for 3 year-olds.

5.0 out of 5 stars oops, I got the "Big Book", February 20, 2013
Love, love, love this book, but I did not realize I ordered the "big book", which is the giant one that teachers read to their classes. hahaha! We kept it anyway and it's pretty funny to read to my 6 month old son. I hope he sees the humor in the enormous size of this book someday!

Little Blue Truck Board Book
Little Blue Truck Board Book by Alice Schertle (Board book - October 19, 2009)
$6.99 $3.97