Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 20, 2015
One of my favorite reads to my baby! It's a fun story with a cute theme of being kind to others that doesn't grate on you over time. The baby seems to pick up more of the story each time we read it and it is essential in board book form because he always wants to "help" with the pages.
on June 29, 2015
Such a cute book! It's the right length for a 3-year-old's attention span. The artwork is interesting and colorful. My kiddo loves making all the various animal and vehicle noises. The story is fun and moral. I'm very happy to add this to our collection.
on September 16, 2015
This book is very cute and perfect for a boy and girl. We got it because my one year old niece loves it. Our 5 month old loves it too! It's fun to make all the animal noises and the little one loves to make his noises too.
on December 5, 2014
You kiddin' Me??!! There are literally no further reasons needed to purchase this for your child, your friend's child, you child's friends, or for anyone that has children over at any point in life. This book rocks the house. My 12 month old daughter absolutely loves this book. She loves animals in every fashion, so despite this being a seemingly boy-targeted book, I made the purchase.
I tell ya, the rythym and rhyme will make it better with each read! It's so fun to read to my daughter. PLUS, when we have it in public or at another friend's house, it is no book unfamiliar to outsiders. It's because it's that good! Enjoy!
on July 24, 2015
Adorable little book with adorable illustrations. Well worth the price and enjoyment. Perfect story to read to a little kid xD especially since it's hard enough that they won't rip it for fun or bite it to shreds X. X little kids are crazy.
on December 31, 2015
Although my son (2) enjoys this book, I think I lovvee it even more than him! Out of the hundreds of books we have, this is pretty much one of the only ones I don't get sick of, and want to read over and over (and over) again.
on November 20, 2014
We purchased this book when my son was one years old and have purchased an additional book to provide as a gift. The story line and illustrations are engaging. Our son is now two and has memorized the story, so if I stop reading he completes it. We have purchased other stories in the Little Blue Truck Series, the latest Christmas one is adorable and has lights embedded in it.
on June 1, 2015
This book reminded me a little of a book we had some 60 years ago when I was little called "Rackety Boom". It was about a little blue pickup truck. I'm hoping this book will become a favorite with my grandkids and become as fond a memory for them as "Rackety Boom" is for me.
on February 16, 2015
If you have kids or Grand kids this is a fantastic read for the little.
I consider this a must have read. Mrs Schertle did a fine job cover to cover.
We have all the current Little Blue truck series and are very much looking for
the next Little blue truck board book.
Best wishes,
Tim D
on June 10, 2014
I think we'll read this book for many years to come. The story is grown up enough to keep an older child's attention. The story is interesting enough for an adult to want to read it. The story is different enough that it isn't a duplicate of any other books on the shelf. And the rhymes and repetition are sing song enough for little kids to enjoy it.

As an added bonus, the moral of the story is that slowing down and being nice to people is worth it. A good lesson that I haven't read anywhere else.

Highly recommended!