5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I got this for my daughter, and she is going to love it!!! She has been all about the reindeer
Published 8 months ago by Leslie Reynolds, N/A

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
I was looking for a new movie for my kids for Christmas and was disappointed in this choice. The first thing that happens is a divorce, which is relevant to some families, but a reindeer family @ Christmas? The second thing is that his mother is moving her boyfriend into the cave and she's knocked up. The animation is great, but the story left a lot to be desired.
Published 8 months ago by Barbara Conrad

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, December 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Little Brother Big Trouble: A Christmas Adventure (DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Because nothing says Christmas like joint custody..., August 16, 2014
Amazon Customer (Locust Grove, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Brother Big Trouble: A Christmas Adventure (DVD)
Here is a film that is sadly relevant for today's kids. In the first thirty minutes, Niko is implored to just suck it up when his pseudo-divorced Mom brings home an affable but incompetent boyfriend who has a kid of his own. Oh, and Mom's already knocked-up, but Niko needs to quit complaining because his Mom "deserves a happy heart too".

Leaving this heart-warming setup, we enter a film featuring abduction, wolf lairs, and featureless, barren terrain. The film really needs its canine antagonist to be able to catch flying reindeer, so it goes hilariously out of its way to make this happen.

Santa is on-screen for about twenty seconds, as if the makers of this travesty were subconsciously ashamed of associating him with this trainwreck.

Growing up, I had "A Christmas Story", a film about innocence and magic among the backdrop of a quirky, but loving family. 21st century kids get "Little Brother, Big Trouble", and that says as much about us as it does about the film.

4.0 out of 5 stars eh, the kids like it..., February 11, 2014
This review is from: Little Brother Big Trouble: A Christmas Adventure (DVD)
Okay movie. As with the original, the voice overs are a bit unnatural. Lines are corny. Not the best acting... but for some reason my son loves this and the Flight before Christmas. Voices are different than the first movies which annoyed my older kids but not enough to keep them from watching repeatedly. All in all its for the kids. They enjoy it so who am I to complain to much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Brother Big Trouble, January 12, 2014
Little Brother Big Trouble
Absolutely suburb movie - great follow up to Flight of Christmas. The whole family enjoyed it. We have already watched it numerous times.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son's Favorite Movie, January 6, 2014
James Wilcox (Santa Cruz, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Brother Big Trouble: A Christmas Adventure (DVD)
My son Nicholas (we call him Nico) loves this movie especially because the main character and he share the same name.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 stars, December 16, 2013
This review is from: Little Brother Big Trouble: A Christmas Adventure (DVD)
This was a cute sequel to The Flight Before Christmas. My kids really enjoyed it, the price wasn't bad and it arrived quickly.
I would recommend this movie to anyone looking for a good family Christmas movie to add to their collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 8, 2014
love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Brother Big Trouble : A Christmas Adventure, June 2, 2014
This review is from: Little Brother Big Trouble: A Christmas Adventure (DVD)
I gave this a 5 star because it was a positive theme & decent language for a change. The setting and the animation was well applied. My grandsons (ages 7&5) & their grandpa liked it very much. I will be buying the sequel to this.

1.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this movie to families, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Little Brother Big Trouble: A Christmas Adventure (DVD)
Good story. A new twist on today's family culture.
Good adventure and heartwarming. A movie the family can watch together.

Little Brother Big Trouble: A Christmas Adventure
Little Brother Big Trouble: A Christmas Adventure by Little Brother Big Trouble-Christmas Adventure (DVD - 2013)
$14.98 $7.02