5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, January 15, 2011
This review is from: The Little Cook / Child's 10-piece Silicone Bakeware Set (Kitchen)
This set is a great gift for boys and girls that are learning to cook. I bought this for my boys who love the idea of an easy bake oven but think its too girly. They cook little cakes in the microwave & they have a blast. Would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Cooking Set, June 3, 2009
Amazon Customer (Washington, Iowa USA) - See all my reviews
This is a WONDERFUL product...It's FUN and the kids learn to cook at the same time! I gave it to my grand-kids and they can't wait to 'bake with Mom'!!! Thank-you again for a GREAT product! : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 21, 2011
Gave these as a gift to my 4 year old daughter. She was thrilled and uses it in her toy kitchen and with her playdough. It is good quality and durable. Since it is Silicone, it does not get banged up like some of her other toy pots and pans and they are easier on my feet when I trip over them. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars There are perfect -just as expected, March 29, 2014
I ordered these for our granddaughter and the are perfect. She helps her mother stir when she is cooking, so now she can make her own cake when her mother makes one.
Exactly as stated, arrived when promised

5.0 out of 5 stars THE NEXT TOP CHEF, March 28, 2014
I GOT THIS FOR MY GRAND DAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS. SHE LIKES TO HELP IN THE KITCHEN SO I GOT THESE AND THEY ARE JUST HER SIZE TOO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bakeware set for young children, July 9, 2014
Great bakeware set for young children. I bought this for my daughter for her 3 year birthday since she loves to help me bake. We mixed up a box of Pillsbury cake mix. We used about half the batter to fill the 4 cupcake cups and the 2 cake molds. Everything baked perfectly and slid out easily. You can't really see the flower design on the top of the cake mold but we may have overfilled it. Then we mixed a batch of simple vanilla glaze and I let her spoon it on. I had to help pour the batter into the cupcake molds but I let her pour the cake molds. The set does not come with any recipes. That would have been nice. Directions for use are minimal. Highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set. Great colors. Daughter loves it., July 4, 2014
A. Sayler (Fredericksburg, VA United States) - See all my reviews
Daughter loves this set. I was surprised to learn it's bakeproof. Had no idea. Looking forward to baking little treats with her in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for play or for real cooking, February 13, 2014
We bought one of this set as a gift for a 2 year old. She loves it and it is a regular pay thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful & Fun Baking time for little helpers, January 23, 2014
I purchased this set for my 6 year old niece who loves to bake cookies and cupcakes. The color and the quality are sturdy and they look rich. She loved that she could have her "own baking set" to bake cupcakes and cookies for the family. I recommend it for the quality, color and price. Its a great buy that will keep your child occupied.

5.0 out of 5 stars True to packaging, August 12, 2013
Good quality, color and size. My 2 year old niece immediately started playing with all the pieces and I can't wait to see them used :)

Rate and Discover Movies