5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little chef set.
I took a cake decorating class with my 8 year old daughter and she needed an apron. After looking around for quite a while, we found this set. It is very cute and seems to fit well. She even loves wearing the chef hat that comes with it.
Published on November 7, 2009 by MKinz

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK. Not worth the $$
Published on December 15, 2011 by J. Muth

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little chef set., November 7, 2009
MKinz "Mindi" (Salt Lake City, UT USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A Chef in the Making, January 9, 2007
This review is from: The Little Cook / Child's 4-piece Polka Dot Apron Set
This kit is very durable, and my daughter loves it. The hat is velcro and can be sized appropriately. The fabric is thick enough for good durability and washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 11, 2011
This review is from: The Little Cook / Child's 4-piece Polka Dot Apron Set
It couldn't get any cuter than this. Arrived in perfect condition and nicely packaged. Priced a little high for what it is, but I didn't see one this cute anywhere else!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK. Not worth the $$, December 15, 2011
This review is from: The Little Cook / Child's 4-piece Polka Dot Apron Set
I bought this as a gift for a 4 year old. It arrived promptly and looks adorable. However, it is fairly rough feeling and was not packaged in a way that would be suitable for gift giving. I took it out of the plastic bag it was in, to try to make it look cuter in a gift bag. That's when I noticed the horribly strong chemical odor coming from the product. I'm sure it is due to the plastic bag it was stored in, but it's really bad. If it doesn't air out in the next couple of days, I will not be able to give it to the intended child and will be asking for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids loved these. Fits well for young grade school, July 13, 2014
This review is from: The Little Cook / Child's 4-piece Polka Dot Apron Set
My kids loved these. Fits well for young grade school, length is good for tall kids. The hat is adjustable and the oven mits are fairly well insulated. We don't let them get heavy stuff from the hot oven, but they do get hot dishes from the microwave with ease.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and fun, May 20, 2014
This review is from: The Little Cook / Child's 4-piece Polka Dot Apron Set
Got this for my 4 year olds birthday. While the apron is a little big on her, she loves wearing an apron "just like Mommy" when we bake together. The pads are thick enough to protect her hands from the smaller things and she loves the adjustable hat to feel like a real chef. We have fun with this little set and have enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the future baker!, May 2, 2014
This review is from: The Little Cook / Child's 4-piece Polka Dot Apron Set
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter to help bake Christmas cookies! It was a little big for her, but we improvised and she can use it for years to come! It is not only cute but kept my daughter clean during our cooking mess! Its perfect for a future baker!

5.0 out of 5 stars Our daughter loves it., January 18, 2014
This review is from: The Little Cook / Child's 4-piece Polka Dot Apron Set
Our 7 year old loves to watch the show Chopped and loves to help in the kitchen.
She loves this and the oven mitts are real!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, November 11, 2013
This review is from: The Little Cook / Child's 4-piece Polka Dot Apron Set
Our granddaughter, age 5, loves this! Wants to bake more and more. Super cute! Really fun party gift. She put it on immediately!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, August 30, 2013
This review is from: The Little Cook / Child's 4-piece Polka Dot Apron Set
Bought this for my best friends daughter, she loves it, wants to wear it every time she helps with dinner.

Rate and Discover Movies