Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Format: PaperbackChange

on January 18, 2013
Mercer Mayer (everyone knows Mercer, right?) stories in a fun carrying case for bedtime. These are five adorable books that are not about night time, just for night time. We like The Best Teacher Ever book the `best'.
on July 30, 2013
I bought this collection for my 5 year old daughter to offset the Caillou collection I bought for my 3 year old daughter. What a great find! The books hold both girls' attention and they enjoy trying to find the mouse and spider on every page. I like that they come in a fold-top box (with velcro closures) so everything stays neat on the bookshelf. This set is definitely a bargain!
on July 14, 2014
My daughter loves Little Critter books. This one includes several books, stickers, and a small poster. It saves you quite a bit when you buy the set rather than the books individually. The books come in a relatively sturdy case that can be carried around. I am not sure how much abuse it can handle, but it is nice nonetheless to have.
on July 14, 2014
I bought this for my 3 year old son and he loves it!! We read it almost everyday along with other critter books. We liked it so much that I gave it as gifts to many other little boys too!
on April 28, 2013
Many stories to share with the kids, had stickers and poster and more inside. This was a great purchase. would recommend
on July 1, 2013
Childhood favorite. Wanted to share with my kids too. Would definitely recommend this book to others to read for kids.
on May 27, 2014
We are happy to get our hands on anything Little Critter we can for our daughter. She loves Lil (as she would say) Critter and my wife has spent many hours reading these stories to here. Any new stories adds variation of stories for my wife and adds something new for our daughter.

We have to have about 20 books at this point and we will continue to add to the collection in the future.
on June 8, 2014
The Little Critter books are wonderful books for kids!!! My son enjoys the stories as much as I did as a child and teaches valuable life lessons. It even comes with a wall poster!!!
on April 14, 2014
My son loves it!! We read many times over and over before he go to bed. He is 2 years old and he can memories the whole stories.
on June 21, 2015
I used to have these for my son and my classroom, but sold them when I retired, never thinking I would have granddaughters. My granddaughter has enjoyed being introduced to Little Critter and his adventures.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse