Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Little Critter: Bedtime Stories
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on January 18, 2013
Mercer Mayer (everyone knows Mercer, right?) stories in a fun carrying case for bedtime. These are five adorable books that are not about night time, just for night time. We like The Best Teacher Ever book the `best'.
on July 14, 2014
My daughter loves Little Critter books. This one includes several books, stickers, and a small poster. It saves you quite a bit when you buy the set rather than the books individually. The books come in a relatively sturdy case that can be carried around. I am not sure how much abuse it can handle, but it is nice nonetheless to have.
on July 30, 2013
I bought this collection for my 5 year old daughter to offset the Caillou collection I bought for my 3 year old daughter. What a great find! The books hold both girls' attention and they enjoy trying to find the mouse and spider on every page. I like that they come in a fold-top box (with velcro closures) so everything stays neat on the bookshelf. This set is definitely a bargain!
on May 27, 2014
We are happy to get our hands on anything Little Critter we can for our daughter. She loves Lil (as she would say) Critter and my wife has spent many hours reading these stories to here. Any new stories adds variation of stories for my wife and adds something new for our daughter.

We have to have about 20 books at this point and we will continue to add to the collection in the future.
on June 21, 2015
I used to have these for my son and my classroom, but sold them when I retired, never thinking I would have granddaughters. My granddaughter has enjoyed being introduced to Little Critter and his adventures.
on May 4, 2016
I love Little Critter books! The are all such sweet stories with a wonderful messages for children and adults. Mercer Mayer is a great story teller and reminds us all to look at the child in all of us.
on July 14, 2014
I bought this for my 3 year old son and he loves it!! We read it almost everyday along with other critter books. We liked it so much that I gave it as gifts to many other little boys too!
on March 25, 2016
We read these books! I grew up on these little critter books, now I am sharing this tradition with my kids! My daughter learned to read with Little Critter. These are the perfect length for a bed time stories.
on April 28, 2013
Many stories to share with the kids, had stickers and poster and more inside. This was a great purchase. would recommend
on July 1, 2013
Childhood favorite. Wanted to share with my kids too. Would definitely recommend this book to others to read for kids.