5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Published on June 5, 2010 by M. Farris

3.0 out of 5 stars Condition of book
New book but torn on back cover page. Surprised that it was still sent out like that.
Other book ordered was fine.
Published 16 months ago by Nancy Wong

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 5, 2010
This review is from: Little Critter: Grandma, Grandpa, and Me (Paperback)
We love all the little critter books. They are always so colorful and fun to read. We also add a little more fun by trying to find the frog, spider and mouse on each page. In some of the books there is just the spider, in some it is just the mouse, and in others it is both. Sometimes there is a frog and a grasshopper too. They are hidden a lot of the time and it is fun to try to search them out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Little Critter !, July 14, 2013
This review is from: Little Critter: Grandma, Grandpa, and Me (Paperback)
I'm a grandma and have several of the grandma books. I probably have most of the Little Critter books. They are sweet. This one is good and typical with Little Critter his heart is in the right place even when his hands and feet aren't. With some of the newer books I worried that the focus was on the mistakes Little Critter makes but I realized that my little critter is making almost the same mistakes when his heart is in the right place too i.e. knocking over some of the display rack in Lowe's Home Improvements today... We talk over the situations in the books and point out when Little Critter makes an oops and spills the pickles on the floor etc. I think this will help my little critter see that even when things don't go as planned grandma still loves him.

5.0 out of 5 stars All I can say is.....how can you go wrong with Mercer Mayer!!!!, June 16, 2013
This review is from: Little Critter: Grandma, Grandpa, and Me (Paperback)
I started buying Mercer Mayer books for my nephew who is soon to be 21 years old....and have loved them every since. I now am buying them for our first granddaughter. Once you see the illustrations and read the story...you too will be hooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family interaction book, April 26, 2012
This review is from: Little Critter: Grandma, Grandpa, and Me (Paperback)
Was a nice written book about the interaction between a boy and his grand parents. Interesting concept on what farm life is like.
Still enjoyable book for those that have grand parents like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Critter Books, January 30, 2010
This review is from: Little Critter: Grandma, Grandpa, and Me (Paperback)
Our 2 year old grandson loves Little Critter and it is the first book off the shelf to be read. The books have been around for a long time but retain their appeal regardless of the years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute story, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Little Critter: Grandma, Grandpa, and Me (Paperback)
I used this when we had Grandparent's Day at school. It tied in nicely with our activities, Kindergarteners always love "little critter" books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, February 9, 2010
This review is from: Little Critter: Grandma, Grandpa, and Me (Paperback)
My daughter loved it20 some years ago & now my grandchildren love it. I consider it an honor to have the opportunity to read to them

5.0 out of 5 stars What is more important than Grandpa and Grandma?, September 10, 2008
This review is from: Little Critter: Grandma, Grandpa, and Me (Paperback)
Books like this one promote family and togetherness. A very good bedtime story for the young child thinking about Grandpa and Grandma.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, December 23, 2013
This review is from: Little Critter: Grandma, Grandpa, and Me (Paperback)
the book is so cute the author is great. the book was a real good one just like all of Mercer Mayer books the shipper is good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lil Critters, May 24, 2013
This review is from: Little Critter: Grandma, Grandpa, and Me (Paperback)
My grandchildren loved it All the little critter books are great and easy for them to read. They are timeless.

Little Critter: Grandma, Grandpa, and Me
Little Critter: Grandma, Grandpa, and Me by Mercer Mayer (Paperback - April 24, 2007)
$3.99 $3.59