Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Little Critter: Grandma, Grandpa, and Me
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 5, 2010
We love all the little critter books. They are always so colorful and fun to read. We also add a little more fun by trying to find the frog, spider and mouse on each page. In some of the books there is just the spider, in some it is just the mouse, and in others it is both. Sometimes there is a frog and a grasshopper too. They are hidden a lot of the time and it is fun to try to search them out.
on July 14, 2013
I'm a grandma and have several of the grandma books. I probably have most of the Little Critter books. They are sweet. This one is good and typical with Little Critter his heart is in the right place even when his hands and feet aren't. With some of the newer books I worried that the focus was on the mistakes Little Critter makes but I realized that my little critter is making almost the same mistakes when his heart is in the right place too i.e. knocking over some of the display rack in Lowe's Home Improvements today... We talk over the situations in the books and point out when Little Critter makes an oops and spills the pickles on the floor etc. I think this will help my little critter see that even when things don't go as planned grandma still loves him.
on August 7, 2015
Mercer Mayer always delivers great stories to listen to and to read as a child, and have read to your child.
My son loves both of his grandparents and this book helps him to get both of them to read to him at the same time. Reading their individual parts here and there.

Great books for kids!!!
on September 1, 2013
I always enjoy Little Critter books and this was no exception It is a great reading-along tool with kid-centric pictures and easy to follow dialogue. This goes for all of the Little Critter books I ordered. And there is always the small animal or two who appear hidden on every page to challenge the youthful listener to find and enjoy!
on March 21, 2016
I adore Little Critter books and this one was no exception. My daughters are very close to my parents and this book resonated with them. Little critter has a great time when he spends the night with Grandma and Grandpa. It would be a wonderful gift for a grandparent who loves to read to their grandchild!
on October 4, 2015
I bought this to give to my parents for the nights my daughter spends the night with Grandma and Grandpa. It is such a great story and the illustration is perfect. My daughter loves being read to before bed and this is a perfect book for her collection.
on January 2, 2015
My husband and I are looking forward to sharing this book with our grand daughter! She will be two in a few months and we can't wait to read it to her and help her understand just how much we love her. Mercer Mayer has been a favorite author since our kids were little.
on January 18, 2016
A really good Little Critter book. My sons loved him and his family (and the fun little characters hiding on the pages). Now my grandson is learning read by sitting next to grandma and grandpa for a book or mommy and daddy.
on June 16, 2013
I started buying Mercer Mayer books for my nephew who is soon to be 21 years old....and have loved them every since. I now am buying them for our first granddaughter. Once you see the illustrations and read the story...you too will be hooked.
on April 26, 2012
Was a nice written book about the interaction between a boy and his grand parents. Interesting concept on what farm life is like.
Still enjoyable book for those that have grand parents like this.