5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection of stories.
My kid loves Little Critter. Great collection of stories.
Published 4 months ago by Peaches en Regalia

1.0 out of 5 stars Pages weren't in order, can't read story
I bought this for my son for Christmas this past year. We didn't read it until mid-January and wish I had opened the book sooner. One of the stories was repeated one just stopped midway through, and all of the pages were all out of order. Impossible to read. I've never seen a book so completely messed up. Apparently this is just our bad luck. Too late for me to return.
Published 9 months ago by CocoNuttyLuv

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection of stories., July 14, 2014
This review is from: Little Critter Just a Storybook Collection (Mercer Mayer's Little Critter) (Hardcover)
My kid loves Little Critter. Great collection of stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Critter Collection, June 29, 2014
If you are familiar with the Little Critter books from the 80's then you should consider this book. It is a great collection with colored pictures throughout. My granddaughter loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, May 26, 2014
My boys love this compilation of Critter stories. They enjoy finding and pointing out the spider in all the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for boys and girls, February 11, 2014
I got this for both my 7 year old grand daughter and my 6 year old nephew. They are both animal lovers and these Little Critter books helped to get them to read more. I had them mailed to the house and the kids love having a surprise sent just to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loved this!!!, January 14, 2014
My son had loved Mercer Meyer, and now my Grandson does too!!! The illustrations are busy enough, and the "lessons" are simple. Perhaps looking for the spider on each page is another challenge, but I ended up reading the ENTIRE book to him!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, January 9, 2014
The little Critter series is my 2 year old son's favorite book! It's the one group of books that I can read any of them, and my son will be still and actually pay attention. I have bought all of them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 31, 2013
It is a very educational book.my boys love it.we pretty much bought the entire collection.it teaches so many good manners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books, April 12, 2013
I used to read these books to my brother when we were little and now I get to read them to my children.
I love that they all contain a good lesson...and the outcome is always for the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Little Critter, March 8, 2013
Mercer Mayer Little Critter books are always a hit in my house Love the he interacts with his famillies. thank you very much

1.0 out of 5 stars Pages weren't in order, can't read story, February 26, 2014

Little Critter Just a Storybook Collection (Mercer Mayer's Little Critter)
$11.99 $9.50