5.0 out of 5 stars Nice compilation of some hard to find Little Critter books
Published 6 months ago by TigardGal

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like the other Little Critter series...
My son did not like this book at all. He would close the book within two minutes or so of my beginning to read it.
Published 21 months ago by Cuddles

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice compilation of some hard to find Little Critter books, June 27, 2014
This review is from: Little Critter's Bedtime Storybook (Little Critter series) (Hardcover)
I've always been a fan of Little Critter and this is a great way to get some of a few of the older harder to find stories in the collection. The book features the brother trying to get the sister to go to bed by reading her some bedtime stories. The stories are longer than the typical Little Critter book so keep that in mind if you are looking for short quick reads. But in this book you get "The Fussy Princess", "The Bear Who Wouldn't Share", "The Day the Wind Stopped Blowing" and "The Grumpy Old Rabbit". Great compilation and a definite recommend to any Little Critter fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Critter's Bedtime Storybook, October 26, 2012
Little Critter's Bedtime Storybook is a winner. My four year old grandaughter loved it.
It is essentially one story, but each story leads into the next one so that you can read
the whole book as one story if you so choose. We were already Little Critter fans and
so glad to add this to our collection. We love to order them from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Next step for our toddler., October 25, 2013
Our two year old loves to read her critter books at bedtime, but until recently she couldn't handle a longer story. This book has been a great step in to reading longer bedtime stories. It is broken into stories within the story so you can read one mini story spanning several pages instead of reading the entire book at once which is great for our purpose. The stories keep her attention and they're done in typical critter style, just more involved. I'm glad we've added this book to our critter collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Long, September 8, 2013
I thought that this book was going to be kind of short to read to my 3 and 1 year olds. It is kind of long for them, but they love the Critter series of books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bedtime Stories, September 29, 2012
My 6 year old loves Little Critter and this book is no exception. Little Critter's Little Sister cannot (or will not) go to sleep. He makes up some nice stories to not only help her sleep, but to also help her see her own negative behavior (ex: not sharing) in the story. My son loved them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Critters at Bedtime, August 8, 2012
We bought this collection as a companion to another Little Critters Reader and are pleased with the content and similarity of style and themes. Little Critters are a great way to talk about life from a pre-school point of view.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mercer Mayer, May 7, 2012
these books are so great. I use to buy them for my children and am now buying them for my grandchildren. Not many stores carrying them so I am glad they are still available online. They arrived on time and exactly as were described.

5.0 out of 5 stars delightful, April 24, 2012
this is a new twist on Little Critter with him telling his little sister bedtime stories (his twist on fairy tales). Lots of fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mercer Mayer creates "real" characters, April 1, 2010
Mercer Mayer has always been an all time favorite for myself and my children. The story book is somewhat different than his single story books in that the stories are a bit longer and more narrative. As a children's author, I tend to write more sappy, but Mercer has a way of bringing out the real life characteristics of a brother and sister. Which sends the message to children that they may fight or get snippy with one another, but life goes on and they can still be "friends". My favorite story is The Day the Wind Stopped Blowing. Little Critter tells a story to Little Sister about this kingdom that wanted the wind to stop blowing. When they finally figured out how to get the wind to stop blowing, they all realized this was not a good thing. How many times have we ran into situations like that? Excellent book! Terri "Hunter" Ward, children's author of One Starry Night and Aunt Tami's Strawberry Farm.

5.0 out of 5 stars An entertaining childrens book on values, August 16, 2010
We received this used book about 15 years ago. It is a favorite with all three of our children. As parents we like that each story teaches a lesson. We got ready to return the book to the original owner because she is now grown up, married and expecting a child of her own. Our kids couldn't part with the book. They wanted it around for when they have children some day. So I got on to Amazon and purchased a copy for us and sent the orginal back to its rightful owner. Everyone is happy!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Little Critter's Bedtime Storybook (Little Critter series)
Little Critter's Bedtime Storybook (Little Critter series) by Mercer Mayer (Hardcover - March 6, 2012)
$9.95 $9.61