5.0 out of 5 stars Little Critter's Bedtime Storybook
Little Critter's Bedtime Storybook is a winner. My four year old grandaughter loved it.
It is essentially one story, but each story leads into the next one so that you can read
the whole book as one story if you so choose. We were already Little Critter fans and
so glad to add this to our collection. We love to order them from Amazon.
Published 23 months ago by Juanita Hurst

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like the other Little Critter series...
My son did not like this book at all. He would close the book within two minutes or so of my beginning to read it.
Published 18 months ago by Cuddles

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Critter's Bedtime Storybook, October 26, 2012
This review is from: Little Critter's Bedtime Storybook (Little Critter series) (Hardcover)
so glad to add this to our collection. We love to order them from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Next step for our toddler., October 25, 2013
Our two year old loves to read her critter books at bedtime, but until recently she couldn't handle a longer story. This book has been a great step in to reading longer bedtime stories. It is broken into stories within the story so you can read one mini story spanning several pages instead of reading the entire book at once which is great for our purpose. The stories keep her attention and they're done in typical critter style, just more involved. I'm glad we've added this book to our critter collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Long, September 8, 2013
I thought that this book was going to be kind of short to read to my 3 and 1 year olds. It is kind of long for them, but they love the Critter series of books.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Little Critter but..., April 9, 2013
I was surprised that the stories in this book are longer than I expected. Still a good book, but not for pre-schoolers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bedtime Stories, September 29, 2012
My 6 year old loves Little Critter and this book is no exception. Little Critter's Little Sister cannot (or will not) go to sleep. He makes up some nice stories to not only help her sleep, but to also help her see her own negative behavior (ex: not sharing) in the story. My son loved them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Critters at Bedtime, August 8, 2012
We bought this collection as a companion to another Little Critters Reader and are pleased with the content and similarity of style and themes. Little Critters are a great way to talk about life from a pre-school point of view.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mercer Mayer, May 7, 2012
these books are so great. I use to buy them for my children and am now buying them for my grandchildren. Not many stores carrying them so I am glad they are still available online. They arrived on time and exactly as were described.

5.0 out of 5 stars delightful, April 24, 2012
this is a new twist on Little Critter with him telling his little sister bedtime stories (his twist on fairy tales). Lots of fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice compilation of some hard to find Little Critter books, June 27, 2014
I've always been a fan of Little Critter and this is a great way to get some of a few of the older harder to find stories in the collection. The book features the brother trying to get the sister to go to bed by reading her some bedtime stories. The stories are longer than the typical Little Critter book so keep that in mind if you are looking for short quick reads. But in this book you get "The Fussy Princess", "The Bear Who Wouldn't Share", "The Day the Wind Stopped Blowing" and "The Grumpy Old Rabbit". Great compilation and a definite recommend to any Little Critter fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mercer Mayer books, June 18, 2014
I purchased this as a gift. My children really enjoyed these books when they were young so I immedialely thought of them when I needed to purchase a gift for a child.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Little Critter's Bedtime Storybook (Little Critter series)
Little Critter's Bedtime Storybook (Little Critter series) by Mercer Mayer (Hardcover - March 6, 2012)
$9.95 $8.96