5.0 out of 5 stars Not only are the Nutty Bars Good so is the Service.
Published 16 months ago by T4ct1cs

1.0 out of 5 stars Great product, bad price!
I love these bars and bought what I thought would have been 12 packages; it was one package, 12 each. I paid $11.99 when even on the package it has a suggested retail price of $4.19. What a rip off! Not happy!
Published 5 months ago by Steve

1.0 out of 5 stars Great product, bad price!, March 9, 2014
This review is from: Little Debbie Nutty Bars,2.1 ounce, 12 count (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only are the Nutty Bars Good so is the Service., April 22, 2013
This review is from: Little Debbie Nutty Bars,2.1 ounce, 12 count (Grocery)
I ordered some of these, and got a bit of a scare, I got some free snacks from the vendor that came a day before these did (the wonders of military mail...) I was a little worried they had mixed up my order but no they just sent me a free sample of some weight watcher brownie things (which were by the way AWESOME) so Thanks for that! Probably order some of those brownie things in the near future.

Obviously with the five stars above the Nutty Bars were awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Debbie fan!, December 24, 2013
This review is from: Little Debbie Nutty Bars,2.1 ounce, 12 count (Grocery)
I have been buying these for many years and never get tired of them. These are my favorite of all!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with the freshness of the items, July 31, 2014
This review is from: Little Debbie Nutty Bars,2.1 ounce, 12 count (Grocery)
I have ordered this item before with no problem. The same applies with this order. I am very pleased with the freshness of the items. Also there was breakage,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, but some considerations, February 7, 2012
This review is from: Little Debbie Nutty Bars,2.1 ounce, 12 count (Grocery)
Yes, they are delicious. There is no doubt that the chocolate, peanut butter, and crisp, blend to make the most irresistible flavor ever invented, but to package them in 2 packs! Amazing. This would get a 4 star rating if they were individually packaged, but because of the pairing, this earns a full 5 star review.

I wish that the bars would hold up to heat a little bit better. Even my immense body heat melts the chocolate on my fingers, forcing me to have to lick them off. Possible infection to airborne pathogens can occur, causing vomiting, sickness or dizziness.

I also feel that they could have made the bars a little smaller; maybe bite size. Unfortunately, when you break the bar in half, you get crumbs. This can lead to ants on your floor, carpet or cement basement floor. Also, despite the risk of fireants, can pose a health risk to your dog, which we all know should not ingest chocolate in any way.

In the end, I think the bars are a well rounded treat that are made in everyone's favorite math shape, the rectangle; or, when looked at on an angle, the parallelogram.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just close your mouth on a piece and let them melt on your tongue..., November 13, 2013
This review is from: Little Debbie Nutty Bars,2.1 ounce, 12 count (Grocery)
Nutty bars have the right amount of chocolate and peanut butter and wafer cookie portions that just melt in your mouth.

5.0 out of 5 stars good snack, December 13, 2012
RON MILLER (Silver Spring, Maryland, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Debbie Nutty Bars,2.1 ounce, 12 count (Grocery)
I like them and hope Michelle Obama loses sleep over it. Not a health food! But, don't we have to enjoy some of our lives?

Little Debbie Nutty Bars,2.1 ounce, 12 count