Join the Little Deviants in a series of madcap adventures that allow you to have fun discovering and experimenting with the functions of the PlayStation Vita system including rear touch, front touch, six-axis motion sensors, front and rear cameras and microphone
Little Deviants is an Arcade style mini-game collection focused on the Little Deviant characters ongoing attempts to escape from their robot enemies. The games in the collection are especially designed to focus players' attention on mastery of the various controls and features of PlayStation Vita, including front and rear touch screen input, tap and drag input, and motion sensor and rear camera functionality. The game contains more than 30 mini-games/levels, an online leaderboard, and local eight player multiplayer support through a single handheld.
Arcade Style Mini-Game Fun for PlayStation Vita
In the game world of Little Deviants the spaceship of the fun-loving beings known as "Little Deviants" is shot down by their robot enemies, hurling the quirky, but lovable little creatures down to a new planet. Here it is up to the player to help the Little Deviants escape their robot pursuers through a large variety of mini-games especially designed for play on PlayStation Vita.
Arcade style mini-game fun for PlayStation Vita. View larger
The compilation contains more than thirty games/levels, with mini-games falling into recognizable Arcade style mini-game formats. Each category of these utilizes the innovative controls of PlayStation Vita in a different way. Examples of this include, the Roll Hole Control game, which uses the rear touch screen and the motion sensing gyroscope of the Vita to raise a portion of the game screen, moving Little Deviants in the play area away from robots and towards vortexes that lead to different levels. Other game type examples include: Botz Blast which is an Arcade style Shooter utilizing the Vita's analog sticks to target and shoot attacking robots, and the House of Whacks, a carnival style Whack-a-Mole game utilizing touch screen tap input functionality. Success in games allows players to accumulate points allowing players to rise on the Little Deviants PlayStation Network leaderboards. The game also supports 8-player local multiplayer using a single console in Pass Around multiplayer mode.
Key Game Features
- Mini-game Fun for PlayStation Vita - Easy to play mini-game action suitable for all ages comes to PlayStation Vita
- Showcase of All the Interactive Features of the PlayStation Vita System - Games included utilize all the innovative controls of PlayStation Vita including the front and rear touch pads, drag, tap, motion sensing functionality, and the rear camera
- Go for High Scores - Work with the Little Deviants to boost your scores and move up the PSN leaderboards
- Multiplayer - Play alone or with up to eight players on a single console via Pass Around multiplayer mode
- Large Game Variety - Over 30 games/levels included