Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 26, 2012
Little Deviants came with the bundle I got for Vita. I don't think the bundle was worth it but this game grows on you. My nephews take turns with the mini games and seem to enjoy it. I haven't had much time to play it. Different mini games seem to have different controls. In one you're using the back touch pad, in another the sticks.
on April 20, 2012
This game has a lot of little mini games in it which can be fun but also make playing it on an airplane or bus pretty hard. It uses all the new tech for the vita like the back touch screen and camera for augmented reality. One game I was standing up and turning around in circles to shoot down these little ships, which was fun but i would have looked like an idiot doing it had i not been at home.
While this game won't have the action fighting levels of more recent games like Darkness 2 or Battlefield 3 it still gives the player enough entertainment to actually be worth a peek. Half the levels use the back touchpad function of the Vita having you use your fingers to help roll the aliens to their goal and pass to the next level. it's more of the minigames that happen throughout the game that actually make it interesting, like in one level you have a little space fighter battle against the robots but with the background being whatever room or area you're in at that time. Another nice little touch is the slingshot wrestling level, basically you have your alien inside a wrestling ring and have to use both the back and front touch pad/screen like you were actually pulling a rubber band to slingshot your character around the ring in order to take out the opponents. It does take awhile to get used to the rear touchpad though so sometimes you will make a mistake from time to time as you try and roll your alien to the goal, also just a tad annoying but nothing to bad is that to pass to the next level you have to reach a certain score point and if you fail have to keep trying until you get the minimum score requirement needed to pass. While I would say this isn't the most action packed game for the Vita it still utilizes the Vita's abilities well enough and is entertaining enough to be worth a try at least..
on February 25, 2012
I received this game about a week ago along with the PSVita First Edition bundle, I played it and I HAD TO finish it, so I don't waste my precious money on this game along with the bundle, mind as well finish it, right? Have to get the most out of it if purchased.. No reason for it to be laying around, not played, and unfinished..

Okay, so this game, honestly in my humble opinion, is definitely worth the fun to play during your leisure free time. You have these adorable little aliens with different looks and personalities that are trying to get machine parts back to create a airship in order to return to their world and etc. They face evil 'botz' in the game that invade their plans to return, and you must help them out along with square-shaped human friends & cats too. The mini games are very interesting and challenging; there are some similar games (easy, then they get hard), while there are completely different ones that require accuracy and dexterity, then there are ones that are pure downright frustrating at times until you clearly know what to do, get in the hang of it, and etc. There are bronze, silver, and gold airship trophies to try and obtain in each and every mini game, so if you really want to be the best and really good, challenge and beat the highest scores (try beating the gold scores, if you get silver, you get some nice extra gallery photos, bronze gets you new mini-games), you could pretty much have some fun going for the best records.

So I have just finished the game earlier today, and I thought it was a rather challenging and really competitive, especially during the later stages of the game.

All in all, this game is a keeper! For the vast number of mini-games and challenges. This is an excellent PSVita game title to start off knowing how the PSVita motion sensors work, how the touch sensors mechanism does it's job, etc; it's a great game for people of all ages, and most definitely kids and young teens, because of the puzzles, cute aliens, and the environments in the game.

Enjoy!!

-William
on April 2, 2013
this game is fun, and really utilizes all of the Vitas features, camera angles, noise, rear touch pad, motion sensors, and even blowing into the screen. with that said it makes it a good buy, even though it could sometimes get repetive and boring, every once in a while i put it back on to play some of the favorite levels.
on November 19, 2012
Little Deviants is a fun game and I really enjoy some of the mini games. Took about 2 and 1/2 hours to beat all the mini games. Only replayability is if you enjoy collecting trophies. I never plan on platinuming the game since it's almost impossible to get a gold score on the mini games. I have several hours logged into the game and can only achieve silver scores.
on February 25, 2012
This is a great game for a launch title. It's good enough to hold you off 'till something else comes along. I don't think this a game you'll play for years, it's just to show you off what the Vita can do and at the same time it's pretty fun. Fun maybe because this is your first time experiencing these features but as of now a first impression this is a pretty good game. Pick up if you love to touch and shake things up....yep
on January 27, 2013
Very cool game with awesome graphics. I bought this for my five year old, and it is a little advance for him. I have played it a little and it seems to be a very cool game that he will like in a few years.
on March 4, 2012
I honestly thought the game would be awful luckily I found the game to be so fun I haven't even played the other games i bought.
on February 17, 2012
I received Little Deviants as part of my First Edition PS Vita bundle. This game is a minigame collection and, as always, some of the minigames are better than others. For example, the first minigame is one that has you pushup the ground using the back touch panel to move the deviant around the world. With the goals of collecting a key that instantly opens up a warp hole in the ground. Once in the warp hole, the stage is over, and you move to the next, harder stage. I found this game to be boring, not much fun. However, there are a few fun games. One minigame has you touch the front or back panel to knock robots out of a building when the windows open. That is simple fun. I played this with my 8-year old daughter, she hit the back panel and I hit the front panel, as needed. We both had a good time. Another is an AR game that has you turning around the room you are in looking for flying robots, shooting down the robots as they try to capture the flying deviants you have to protect. Another has you tilting the Vita to direct a falling deviant (he jumped out of a plane) through targets as he falls. These are really fun games. I would have preferred that these minigames were sold separately on the PS Store for a couple dollars a piece, rather than them all being packaged together for $35. There is definitely some fun to be had with these minigames, but $35 seems too steep (which is why I gave it 5 stars for fun, but 3 stars overall). Also, the graphics are really nice and the art style is cute (my daughter kept saying how cute everything is in the game).

See 1 answered question