4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable
Published on August 19, 2012 by Steven R. McEvoy

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
The book is pretty ordinary. Nothing extraordinary. My children read it once and never again. They pickup other books more often.
Published 12 months ago by teddy m gorospe

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, August 19, 2012
This review is from: Big Bear, Little Bear (Disney/Pixar Brave) (Step into Reading) (Paperback)
Brave was the first movie we took both our older children to go see. It was a big hit and they cannot wait for it to come out to watch at home. We picked up a few of the Brave books to read. Right now they are incredibly popular in our house. What is great about this one is that being a 1st Step reader, my daughter, who is between Kindergarten and grade 1, can read most of the book herself. And being able to read a book for the film she just saw, she thinks is the best thing. This book works on word recognition and comparison.
Slow - Fast
Quiet - Loud
Strong - Weak
-and many more. Some of the illustrations look like they are right from the movie, others are different events with the same characters. This book is well loved and much appreciated in the house and will be read many times over.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, November 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great short Merida book, October 9, 2013
I first checked this out at the library. It's a great book about opposites. My little girl loved it so much that she could "read" it herself. So we got it for her 2nd birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very basic, daughter loves it, January 22, 2013
If your daughter (or son) loves Brave as much as my daughter (2) then this is probably worth adding to your collection. It has lots of pictures of Merida, the bears, and of course Merida's horse (which I forget the name). This is such a popular request that she carries it around like a stuffed animal, climbs up into my lap and plops down asking me to read it. Can't get much better than that if you are trying to inspire a love of books in your kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and simple., November 27, 2013
Our 2 year old LOVES Brave and this book is fun to read to him at night. Very simple with only a few words on page describing different simplistic characteristics.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Little Bear!, September 19, 2013
Luz Gonzalez (CHICAGO, IL United States) - See all my reviews
She loves Brave and this book did not disappoint.

In her early stages of reading, even though I do most of the reading, she loves her books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 25, 2013
Amal Kabil (Crown Point, IN United States) - See all my reviews
Great for new readers
My son is 5 and loves this book. Good for teaching opposites
Hope they make more like this

5.0 out of 5 stars great book for toddlers, December 30, 2012
not much to write it arrived in perfect condition and my son LOVES it. I highly recommend getting this for your toddler!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Book, December 17, 2012
I purchased this book for my 2 year old daughter to go with a Merida doll I bought her. The Book is cute and still tells the Brave story, but focuses on the role the "brothers" and mom play as bears in the story a little more. Very Cute!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brave book, December 11, 2012
My granddaughter is 4 and she and I went to see this movie. So when i saw this book was a beginner reader I had to have it. It is great.

Big Bear, Little Bear (Disney/Pixar Brave) (Step into Reading)
Big Bear, Little Bear (Disney/Pixar Brave) (Step into Reading) by Susan Amerikaner (Paperback - May 15, 2012)
$3.99