Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Format: HardcoverChange

on June 29, 2009
This charmingly done book has a fold out page with the entire bridal party. It also presents a 4-5 year old with a preview of what to expect on the wedding day. There is a lovely little pouch of flower petals to practice being possible the "lil" center of attention.
on June 24, 2010
This book is just beautiful! And a big hit with both of my little flower-girls.
The practice flower pedals are excellent, just make sure you don't teach them to pick'em up again, so they don't try to do the same when they walk down the aisle.

Highly recommended it for your young flower-girl!!!
on September 20, 2010
Beautiful photos & a great story for any flower girl - to - be! Just sent this off to my flower girl & she was very excited to receive it. She has already practiced with the pedals included with the book.
on July 27, 2011
My very young toddler is going to be a flower girl soon. She loved this book; it was her favorite. The pictures were very pretty, and the story appropriate for a young flower girl 2-5. My daughter did not understand 100% of the story, but she loved the bright pictures and the flower girl character. I enjoyed reading this as well. We will see how much my daughter actually absorbed soon, but she will probably want to read this long after being a flower girl.
on April 25, 2013
Bought this little book for the little 3 year old in our daughter's wedding! It is an absolutely beautiful little book. Well bound - great colors etc. The story is simple but does explain just enough - to help her be prepared for what will be happening on the big day. I would strongly recommend it. I am so glad we chose it!
on May 20, 2013
I purchased this book for our little flower girl and she absolutely loves it. Is a great tool to help that special little girl understand the tasks of a flower girl.
on December 20, 2010
Really helped my daughter understand what she will be doing in an upcoming wedding. She loves to practice with the petals that are included.
on December 12, 2015
Great book, illustrates the role of the flower girl (spreading flower petals not just carrying a bouquet) very well. Covers the whole day, getting dressed all fancy, practicing spreading the petals, encouraging walking slow and spreading the petals just right, dad gives her thumbs up when she reaches the front very positive and fun (but educating). Then it continues on with the rest of the day; ceremony, dancing, cake! Exactly what I was seeking to help my 3 yr old granddaughter understand the whole event and especially prepare to be the flower girl. Ordered several other supposed flower girl books, they are going back, this is the one that is exactly what I was looking for to help prepare the flower girl.
on September 8, 2014
This book was perfect for my flower girl. She's 3 1/2 so I wanted something she could read with her parents to slowly start to understand what it will be like to be the flower girl. Her first time reading it she was confused and exciting all at once. But after recently seeing her, she was excited to tell me that she was going to be my flower girl and was going to dance with me and the groom at the wedding. Very sweet that she's going straight from the book. Definitely recommend this for a young girl.
on December 10, 2015
I gave each of my flower girls this book as a thank you and keepsake from our wedding. It thoroughly reached expectations and I couldn't be any happier with it! It would also be cute to give to a little girl while you are asking her to be in your wedding! We wrote a personalized message in each book and maybe one day they can pass it down to their flower girls!!