5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we were looking for!
Published 6 months ago by Robert K. Agnew

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but arrived partially broken.
Great product and a good price, but the bucket the tools come in arrived broken! I was disappointed because I did not realize it until after I gifted it to my friend's child.
Published 5 months ago by A. Armes

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we were looking for!, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Little Garden Tool Box 14pc Toy Gardening Tools Set for Kids (Toy)
This product surpassed my expectations. It was sturdier than I expected, colorful, and had everything a very young person would need to start gardening. Of all the presents our 3 yr. old grandson received it was one of the first he used, even before some of his toys! I preferred this gardening set over others as it is heavy duty plastic instead of the tools made of metal. We felt the spade and gardening fork would be too dangerous for little ones if they were metal. The cute carrying case is a bonus. I would recommend this for 3 yrs. and up. We were very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, February 18, 2014
Bought this for my nephew and he loves it! he uses outside in the garden and really enjoys his new tools!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awaiting Easter, March 19, 2014
I bought this for my four year old for his Easter Egg hunt (he is an avid gardener...the first one to want to go to our Heritage Raspberries in the mornings...its not Easter yet and thus is still hidden in my closet until Easter...he is gonna love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Is what it is. Nice set., May 30, 2014
Fun little gardening set for our kids. What else can I say -- it is a plastic gardening set for kids ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for young children., May 30, 2014
I was looking for an outdoor toy that our two year old grandson could play with and at the same time work along with us in the garden. He enjoys playing in the dirt with his play garden tool kit. It is a safe toy for young children, unlike garden tools made of metal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, March 16, 2014
Cheap would never buy again. I expected larger tool were given tiny little tools a huge waste of harded earned money

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but arrived partially broken., February 10, 2014
A. Armes (Huntington Beach, California) - See all my reviews