Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 9, 2014
This product surpassed my expectations. It was sturdier than I expected, colorful, and had everything a very young person would need to start gardening. Of all the presents our 3 yr. old grandson received it was one of the first he used, even before some of his toys! I preferred this gardening set over others as it is heavy duty plastic instead of the tools made of metal. We felt the spade and gardening fork would be too dangerous for little ones if they were metal. The cute carrying case is a bonus. I would recommend this for 3 yrs. and up. We were very pleased!
on December 15, 2014
4 yr. old grandson used it last summer with Grandpa. He loved digging and scratching in the dirt, watering and spraying the flowers and deadheading with the clippers. Kept Grandpa happy as it kept the Little One out of his tools!
on March 19, 2014
I bought this for my four year old for his Easter Egg hunt (he is an avid gardener...the first one to want to go to our Heritage Raspberries in the mornings...its not Easter yet and thus is still hidden in my closet until Easter...he is gonna love it
on June 9, 2016
this is great if you are only using it for pretend play but once you take it outside and let your child try to use it in real dirt or even sand, it is terrible. The pieces are very fragile in fact, the carrying caddy on ours arrived broken. the watering can doesn't really water and the spray bottle doesn't really spray. My daughter got so frustrated trying to use this that she just cried. I have thrown away most of the pieces, and put the pots and shovel in her sand box.
on February 15, 2015
My 2 year old daughter likes to help me in garden. After buying this for her for Christmas, I'm not sure if it is ideal for actual use. It seems to be used more for pretend play. I shall see how it holds out, but it might be enough to entertain her and not get hurt.
on July 17, 2015
My son loved this garden tool box a bunch since he got to help me plant flowers! Even though he did break a few of the tools, they were ones he didn't really use anyways. Its plastic and plastic breaks. But it exceeded my expectations.
on May 30, 2014
I was looking for an outdoor toy that our two year old grandson could play with and at the same time work along with us in the garden. He enjoys playing in the dirt with his play garden tool kit. It is a safe toy for young children, unlike garden tools made of metal.
on May 7, 2015
Great for the price, my 2 year old nephew loves it. But be forewarned, my sister sent me a photo and asked why I got him a butt plug for his birthday. The "plant" definitely looks... suspicious. It's right there in the photos though if I'd bothered to look.
These toys are very cute, and have been quite popular in our play area. However, if you are planning to use them in a preschool or daycare setting where they will get frequent and heavy use, I'd look for something more sturdy. We are constantly putting the pruning shears back together, and other pieces have been broken.
on February 18, 2014
Bought this for my nephew and he loves it! he uses outside in the garden and really enjoys his new tools!