5.0 out of 5 stars Best Blanket EVER... and I mean it.
Published on May 27, 2007 by Whitney Halvorsen

2.0 out of 5 stars different quality
I got an exactly same blanket as a gift sold from Nordstrom. You can tell the quality is different after one wash between them.
I am not sure why the one from Amazon is different. You can obviously see the poor cotton quality and the color changes.
Published 22 months ago by E. Yen

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Blanket EVER... and I mean it., May 27, 2007
My newborn daughter got this blanket as a gift and when I found out how much it cost I was reluctant to use it for fear of destroying it (and I have a white one). Somehow it made it into her crib and now it is her special blanket. This thing washes very well and I am not very delicate with my laundry. With a little stain remover I have been able to get out anything from spit-up to poop (remember this is a WHITE blanket too). It is incredibly soft and snuggly, she just loves to curl up with it. I often think about getting a second as backup. This blanket is well worth the $$$.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best blanket by far!!, October 9, 2006
I was given this blanket at a shower for my son, baby number two and a thousand blankets later. This is a beautiful and luxurious blanket. My son is now 18 months old and we're on our third Little Giraffe Blanket. I truly do not recall a time in the past nine months that he has slept without this blanket. Believe me, no blanket, no sleep. We even have the small 12x12 version for traveling. He is an absolutle blanket-baby and he will have no other than this chenille blanket. His sweet spot is the little giraffe tag on one corner of the blanket and he will literally go nuts if you hold it up from across the room.

He'll be getting an new one for Christmas!!

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, September 20, 2006
My son received one of these blankets as a gift. It is amazing how much he loves it...even at one month old. Being wrapped in this blanket always helps settle him down. What a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best blanket ever, October 25, 2012
This review is from: Little Giraffe Chenille Blanket, 29" X 35", Blue (Baby Product)
I was gifted this when my daughter was born, I still use in daily for care for in my daycare. It is six years old and has no holes are rips! I love these blankets!

2.0 out of 5 stars different quality, March 4, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't put in dryer, March 11, 2013
My favorite baby item. Loved this blanket until.. I threw it in the dryer. New mom not focusing on reading cleaning labels. Not soft or fluffy anymore. So disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very soft At FIRST, January 14, 2013
Not sure if it's the detergent we use or the fabric softener (which shouldn't matter) but the fabric on this blanket will always start to ball up or clump together! The label says to lay flat to dry, which I do but it still happens. So eventually I will have to take a brush to the blankie to make it soft again, which really makes me feel like I have no life...

5.0 out of 5 stars Best blanky, April 14, 2008
My daughter fell in the love with this blanky instantly. She takes it everywhere we go. It is the perfect size for travel or just to snuggle with on the couch. The brand itself says it all but the raspberry color is perfect for a little girl. If you are buying your child blankets so she can have a favorite, look no more. Little Giraffe is top quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars still has hers and it's her favorite blanket to sleep with, July 7, 2014
Mel CR (Portland, Oregon United States) - See all my reviews
This blanket is heaven. My daughter now 10, still has hers and it's her favorite blanket to sleep with. It is the softest blanket you will ever have for your child. I bought this one for a friend who just had a baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft! 5 stars!, March 27, 2014
I bought this for my little girl Zoey. I bought it before I knew what that I was having a girl and I love it! So soft and true to color. I'd recommend this purchase to anyone and would definitely buy this brand again. Also, this seller was great. I received the blanket before ETA.

Little Giraffe Chenille Blanket, 29" X 35", Blue