5.0 out of 5 stars Fashionable spring rain jacket
Looks great on my granddaughter and roomy enough for two seasons. She loves it because it looks very "big girl" unlike the plastic ladybug styles, etc. Also doubles as a spring jacket on cool days. Granddaughter, mother, and grandmother all very pleased.
Published 3 months ago by yaya

3.0 out of 5 stars pokadot jacket
Cute coat but it was too short. It was more a jacket than a coat as advertised. I needed it longer to cover my granddaughters dresses.
Published 3 months ago by rosemary farucci

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashionable spring rain jacket, May 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, May 21, 2014
This is the most adorable jacket. I was looking for more of a true rain jackets, but the style of this jackets works well with a few sprinkles too. Have gotten so many compliments on this jacket, got it for a great price too!

3.0 out of 5 stars pokadot jacket, May 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, April 11, 2014
PA5 (NE, Indiana) - See all my reviews
My daughter loves this jacket. It's very comfortable for her, she is on the small side too. She is 42.5 inches tall, 31 lbs. This fits her perfectly and is adorable while keeping the chill out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 10, 2014
I love it and so does my daughter! It is so cute on my five year old. Iris the perfect raincoat!

5.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loved it., March 17, 2014
My little girl loved it. The perfect raincoat, cute, light and inexpensive, yet it seems to be made well. We were both pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dancing in the rain, August 17, 2014
It's light and easy to pack. Perfect for dancing in the rain when those unexpected showers appear.

Rate and Discover Movies