5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty on!!
It looks really pretty on, fits just right, light weight for summer, very feminine, love wearing it!
Published 1 month ago by CDee

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Published 11 months ago by Kayla Noack

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, August 27, 2013
Originally I had ordered one small for me and one large for my sister and ended up with 2 larges. The large one fit me but was a little loose. The other large one however was extremely small for my sister. I'm not sure why I had gotten 2 larges but it fit better than it would've if it were a small. The picture with the girl is a little misleading because that is definitely not what it looks like when you wear it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all like on the picture, May 10, 2014
The white material is too thin but most important thing is the front chiffon 'thing' is ugly and doesnt look like it should be there at all. I asked for a medium but its a but too small (I'm 5'7 and 128 lbs). I usually have no problem with medium clothes (size wise).

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy.., May 8, 2014
Not happy one bit. When I opened the dress there was a hole where the stitching was. It's cheaply made and waste of money! I can get a similar dress in Ross better quality with the same price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with it, March 22, 2014
Not what I expected at all. It doesn't look nothing like what in the picture. Not happy with that add all

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so good, April 7, 2014
Omg! I have to give this to my 11 year old. This dress run way too small. It really sucks.

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong size, February 13, 2014
I had ordered a medium and i received a large size, the material is very thin... Would have been better if I got the size i ordered.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's cute, but..., March 31, 2014
I probably would not buy it if I saw it in the store. I had ordered a large so that it could drape on me like the picture rather then a skin tight night club dress and reviews said it ran small, but when it came in the mail they sent a SMALL! I was steamed about it, but tried it on any way cause I hate returning things. I could get in it comfortably, but it was way too short for my liking. If I walk or bend over it springs up and if I'm not careful everything from the waist below that I don't want people to see would be a show and tell all!!! That's saying something for me I'm only 5'1 and petite so stuff is usually too long or too big. It looks some what like picture but the shear part of the dress looks cheaply, because the see the ends and it doesn't drape over the bust area like the picture, it's more just in the center, but I brought it cheap so that was expected. I have no choice to return it if they let me or I will just have to gift it. I still would like my large that I actually ordered to be honest and can fix what I do not like and having the proper sz. does make a difference, but if I can't return and have to keep this one I will not be ordering again from them and I wouldn't suggest to a friend either way.

1.0 out of 5 stars straight to the trash, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Little Hand Women's Crew Neck Chiffon Sleeveless Mini Sundress (Apparel)
This dress looks so cute in the pictures, but when you get it..... The cute lace like material that you see in the picture literally only covers half the front, the material is extremely cheep and 100% see through. If you try to put a slip underneath every one will see it to. Every one was right about the sizes ( I've ordered from China before so I was aware that they run small), BUT, the top part was about a medium and the bottom half was an xl. I ordered a large because I usually wear a medium. The thing I couldn't get over was the lace material only covering half the front........ it looks absolutely ridiculous!!! I tossed it straight in the trash! Don't be stupid like me and buy this thing... i wish I could post REAL pictures of this thing on here to show you just how bad it is.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 14, 2014
the dress looks nothing like the picture. I HATE IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty on!!, July 13, 2014