Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Little Hand Womens Embroidery Skeleton Skull Loose Bat Sleeve T-shirt
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 2, 2014
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN XL--REALLY. IT DOESN'T EVEN FIT MY 10 YR OLD DAUGHTER. SHE CAN WEAR AN ADULT SMALL SHIRT AS A JAMMIE TOP. THIS IS SOOO CHEAPLY MADE IT'S NOT EVEN WORTH THE EMVELOPE IT CAME IN. WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER EVER EVER AGAIN. SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE ON AMAZON.
THANKS,
RP
on December 5, 2013
I bought this sweeter October 23, 2013. When I received the merchandise, the sweeter it's not even close on how looks on the picture. Do had the skull but thats all. The owner email me and beggin to take out the bad review and they will return my money. I did feel sorry for them because we are try to survive in busines today and I did took it off. They never return my money so I'm put this bad review and NOT REMOVING.
The sweeter doesn't look at AT ALL at the picture in case somebody wants to buy it. Thanks
33 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2013
So, this item arrived in the mail smelling like jet fuel and absolutely screaming sweat shop. If this wasn't produced in an unregulated sweat shop I will eat my review. I usually try not to order from China as they have such a horrible track record for quality and the standards for workers are so poor... but I was lured in by how cute this seemed. Seemed - key word.

So, the sizing is absolutely ridiculous. This isn't large or flowing or "bat sleeved." I have thermal shirts that are more "bat sleeved" than this. Hands down it doesn't look anything like the image shown.

And the smell? I've ordered tires that smell less toxic. This thing smells like jet fuel... and I have a funny suspicion that there is no way in heck that it will ever wash out. I thought I was just imagining things, but a friend of mine even noticed the terrible smell and the bag was IN MY TRUNK!

I'm not planning on returning it - there's too much energy required to do that. What I will say, though, is to run far far away from this and to not be tricked by how cute you think it looks. Just... ugg.
on January 8, 2014
I ordered an XL after reading other reviews about this shirt running small and wanting to make sure it was loose and baggy. It was so poorly made however that my 8 year old daughter can not even fit her arms through the horribly small, mishapen and inporportionate sleeves! Its like they took sleeves off of a toddler shirt and threw them on this cheap piece of crap! Do not purchase this item!
on April 7, 2014
this sweater looks waaaay better in the photo than in real. the one i received has a very strong odor, has no size tag, no how to wash tag and even though i ordered an extra large, it would barely fit a 12 year old girl. Do NOT order this if you have any meat on your arms - it won't fit.
on March 2, 2014
My 10 year old can't even wear this product like the model in the picture... seriously! Not worth the shipping to send back. Donating to a kindergardener friend of my kids. DO NOT BUY THIS! Unless you are 5ft & 80 pounds.
on March 18, 2014
This was advertised to be loose and baggy. It is quite the opposite. I am very disappointed, especially since there was only one size to select from.I only gave the one star because I had to in order to post the review.
on February 21, 2014
This shirt was listed as loose fitting. For who? A small child? This came from China and everything is in Chinese so I don't know what size this actually is supposed to be. It's not worth the money to get a refund. The only reason I gave it 3 stars is that the skeleton embroidery is beautiful. So I'm just going to cut it off this child size shirt and put the skeleton on a black shirt that is actually loose fitting or perhaps a black hoodie
on January 10, 2014
Bought this for my 17 year old daughter for Christmas. She loves it and it's very cute on. It does tend to run about a size and a half too small. There was a small space of about 2" where the embroidery wasn't stitched, but we were able to trim it up so you couldn't tell. I would definitely recommend it for the price I paid.
on November 17, 2014
the body fits fine, not over sized like the apparently malnourished model, but seriously with the arms? The upper arms fit my forearms perfectly. Who's shaped like that? the applique is adorable, though. maybe someday I will move it to a better quality top. and yes, it stinks when it arrives, but if we are going to patronize low quality Chinese manufacturers, we really can't say too much, except "shame on us"