5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy! Highly recommend!
Published on June 5, 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok
Bucket certainly does not spill but the wands are too thick - you only get a bubble or two before you have to dip the wand back in. Better to use the long skinny wand that comes in the gallon jug you can buy at Target.
Published on July 9, 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy! Highly recommend!, June 5, 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Little Kids No Spill Big Bubble Bucket, Colors May Vary (Toy)
We visited my in-laws over the Memorial Day holiday and they had bought this for our kids. They had so much fun blowing bubbles. We have 3 year old twin boys and an 18 month old boy and the twins loved blowing the bubbles for the baby to chase around. They blew some really big bubbles, and even discovered how to catch them on their wands! We have bubbles here at home, but I never liked pulling them out and letting the boys play with them simply because of the mess they make. However, we are going to buy one of these for our house because it solved the mess problem!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun for my son, April 29, 2004
By A Customer
Bought this bucket to help prevent our deck from being soaked in bubble liquid. So far this bucket has done the trick. My son loves carrying around his bucket of bubbles, especially to the neighbors house, where he shares the bucket with 2 other children. Note that if you do however turn the bucket over and let it sit it WILL spill liquid out (this happens when he leaves it on our back lawn, which is on an incline). Also, if you leave the bucket out in the rain, rainwater will accumulate in the container. But again, not major issues. I disagree with the other feedback stating that the wands do not blow bubbles. We have had no problem. In fact, my 3 year old son has excellent results with this set (we bought a gallon jug of bubbles from Target). I would highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars fun toy for little ones, March 23, 2004
K Samps (Rockwall, Texas) - See all my reviews
Good toy, but not many bubbles. This looked like a good outside toy for the money. The bubble solution does seem to stay in for the most part - unless they really work at trying to spill it out & then only a little comes out. But I have yet to see many bubbles be blown - I've tried & my 12 yr old has tried & we could only get wimpy few to fly. He quickly became uninterested when he couldn't impress his younger siblings. We have also tried different bubble solutions. No worries to my 22 month old she thinks its great to carry around & likes putting the wands in & out. I'd say it is very durable, educational (learning coordination inserting the wands - for the little ones)And is entertaining to the little ones as well. No regrets - we like this toy, but would be better if we could really blow some bubbles! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, July 9, 2004

2.0 out of 5 stars Average Toy, February 9, 2010
D. Cho (Gardena, CA United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Although this toy actually prevents spilling and is pretty durable the problem I had with this toy was that the three wands were not very good at producing bubbles when you blew on it. Also, it's a bit difficult to put the wand in and out of the bucket. It's not very good for little kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble Enthusiast, August 20, 2005
This is great for outdoor fun. It's perfect for kids to share. The wands are perfect for little hands to manipulate. It's really no spill! The right bubble solution is the key. We used Amazing Bubbles, purchased at Target. We've had long lasting bubbles and wonderful entertainment for 2 and 3 year olds!

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 year old very disappointed, March 28, 2005
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter got this toy for her birthday.. It was her very favorite until we actually used it. We couldn't get very many bubbles out of the wands that come with it and other wands don't fit in the wholes. It was very sad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bucket, July 28, 2005
We had bought this for ds for the summer time and it is great. We got a lot of bubbles from one wand, when blowing slow and steady. If we blow too hard, or shake the wand too fast then we only get a couple small bubbles. These wands are the perfect grip for my 2 year old, meaning nice and thick. The only problem I have is that so much solution gets on the wand, that the solution drips all over the place and on clothing. My son has no problem sticking the wand in the slots and pulling it back out. This is a lot better than letting little ones use the jug of bubbles, or the handheld no spills ones that normally get tipped over and leak everywhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you read description, April 23, 2011
LOL....call me an airhead, but I just assumed this came with bubbles. Make sure you have bubbles available or order some with this because it DOES NOT come with bubbles. That being said....I am pleased with this purchase. I love that it comes with three wands since we just had our second child and it will make sharing nicer down the road and we have friends over a lot so that will make play dates run more smoothly. I am pleased with the construction; it is made with a nice thick plastic and feels very sturdy. Who doesn't love bubbles? I will love them even more now that there is less risk the solution will spill all over and make a mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome No Spills, October 24, 2011
I wasnt 100% convinced it would be "no spills" until yesterday when our daughter picked it up and shook it upside down. No spills. Great little bubbler toy! Thanks.

Rate and Discover Movies