Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on June 5, 2004
We visited my in-laws over the Memorial Day holiday and they had bought this for our kids. They had so much fun blowing bubbles. We have 3 year old twin boys and an 18 month old boy and the twins loved blowing the bubbles for the baby to chase around. They blew some really big bubbles, and even discovered how to catch them on their wands! We have bubbles here at home, but I never liked pulling them out and letting the boys play with them simply because of the mess they make. However, we are going to buy one of these for our house because it solved the mess problem!
on April 29, 2004
Bought this bucket to help prevent our deck from being soaked in bubble liquid. So far this bucket has done the trick. My son loves carrying around his bucket of bubbles, especially to the neighbors house, where he shares the bucket with 2 other children. Note that if you do however turn the bucket over and let it sit it WILL spill liquid out (this happens when he leaves it on our back lawn, which is on an incline). Also, if you leave the bucket out in the rain, rainwater will accumulate in the container. But again, not major issues. I disagree with the other feedback stating that the wands do not blow bubbles. We have had no problem. In fact, my 3 year old son has excellent results with this set (we bought a gallon jug of bubbles from Target). I would highly recommend!
on April 10, 2014
We were so excited to bring this home and play with. When your bubble wand blows bubbles it's great. Key word is WHEN it seems as I have gone two days without producing a single one. We switched from the bubble solution we already had to the sample that came with our bucket (toys r us) and that didnt help either. I can see how others still find it to be messy as the wands do drip a ton of soap. And i can see how it can be hard to open, we just did one solution switch and theres not much to hold onto for leverage on the top. If I could get bubbles from it it would still be worth it with a 20 month old around. We followed the prep instructions and the wands must be primed by now as I have given each wand a go at least 100 times a piece! Only one (fantastic) burst of bubbles for all the effort. Back to our cookie cutters (someone misplaced our other wand) and tray (can we say mess!) until we can try again. Anyone have any suggestions? We'd love to get this thing cranking! Want to give it 5 stars!

**Update!!**
I just wanted to say I had fantastic customer support from Teresa at Fubbles (littlekidsinc.)
Fast and detailed help was what we got when we submitted and email asking for suggestions before we returned our bucket.
Basic but it seems to have done the trick.
I REwashed the components (wands too!) in super hot sudsy water. I really have it a good go since I thought I did pretty good the first time. And so far that seems to have worked!

The bucket is a blessing if you have toddlers about and now that we are consistently producing bubbles we couldn't be happier!
I was happy to give them our business and even happier that they wanted to and deserve to keep it!

***Update***
03/17/15
So our bucket continues to be more of a pain then anything else. I dutifully hot wash all the pieces in soapy water once they collect any dirt and grime.
We get amazing bubbles for a while (like a dozen blows) and then they are hit and miss, heavy on the miss!
I love the idea and I would like to say it is just my bucket but our smaller ones are the same way!!
We are using their solution.
I may try their customer service again as it was truly fantastic. But honestly I shouldn't have to work so hard for a bubble!
Love the idea (and it's as no-spill as it could possibly get)
Love the customer service.
Love the number of bubbles it makes when it decides to work.
One star for each :)
on July 9, 2004
Bucket certainly does not spill but the wands are too thick - you only get a bubble or two before you have to dip the wand back in. Better to use the long skinny wand that comes in the gallon jug you can buy at Target.
on February 9, 2010
Although this toy actually prevents spilling and is pretty durable the problem I had with this toy was that the three wands were not very good at producing bubbles when you blew on it. Also, it's a bit difficult to put the wand in and out of the bucket. It's not very good for little kids.
on August 20, 2005
This is great for outdoor fun. It's perfect for kids to share. The wands are perfect for little hands to manipulate. It's really no spill! The right bubble solution is the key. We used Amazing Bubbles, purchased at Target. We've had long lasting bubbles and wonderful entertainment for 2 and 3 year olds!
on August 9, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have 3 kids that love bubbles and usually end up dumping most of the bubbles on the ground. A no-spill bucket is an awesome idea for kids!

The first note that is in the description, but buried a little is that no bubbles are included. Colors vary and the one we received is green with a blue bottom and the wands are green, blue, and dark blue.

I added some bubble solution that works well with other the other bubble products we have. Make sure the top and bottom are screwed together really well because it will leak through if it isn't nice n tight.

I tried blowing bubbles and the wands are just so-so. They don't work very often for me and the kids had more trouble than I did, but they did get a few bubbles. My oldest (4-years-old) was able to get more than the little ones (2.5-years-old).

Fighting over the bucket caused some spilling. I don't think I can call it no-spill...I would call it more like "less spill." Knocking it over won't cause a spill, but fighting over it and having it fall upside down and the wands come out will cause a spill. In one day I have already had to clean up two spills on the floor because the kids were fighting over who would carry the bucket.

I removed two stars from the rating because it doesn't come with sample bubbles, wands don't work great, and it still can spill.
on December 15, 2015
This bubble bucket is a LOT bigger than I anticipated. Not in a bad way, I just had no idea it was going to be so big. I have a very small no spill bubble container for my kids and they love it, as do I. They are going to be so excited to open these on Christmas morning! It comes with three colored wands that are really large. Super easy for kids of all size to grab and blow into. It's unfortunate you can't pick the colors you get, but I was lucky enough to receive two different colors, one appropriate for a girl and one appropriate for a boy.
on November 13, 2015
In theory, this would be a great product. But the reality is that while we enjoy the sturdy wands, all of my kids have had trouble getting the wands in and out of the bucket. The openings are just a little too snug and by the time they wrestle them free, the soap for blowing bubbles has mostly dripped off. Since this was an attempt to get them to blow their own bubbles and not just function as their Mama Bubble factory, it wasn't a success. It does actually keep from spilling though, so that's a big plus and why it's getting three instead of four stars.
on May 15, 2016
No spill bubbles.. I thought that the bubbles were evaporating from being stored outside.. But then I realized that it was actually leaking from the side where the top and bottom screw together. If you tip it upside down, they definitely do not spill out though!.. Not worth what I paid for it. Plus i wasn't able to choose the color, so my boys received a pink and purple one for Easter.. They don't care, and neither do I really, but a color option would have been nice..