5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Book
Published on July 27, 2007 by Sonia C

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute story, but not so cute illustrations.
I was excited to get this book for my 6mth old, but she wasn't too interested in it like I thought she might be. The illustrations look like they were drawn on with a black permanent marker. The story and puppet are cute though.
Published on January 4, 2012 by BLW

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Book, July 27, 2007
Sonia C "chrbonn2" (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Ladybug: Finger Puppet Book (Little Finger Puppet Board Books) (Board book)
I highly recommend this book. I have twin boys and they have been enjoying it since they were four months old. They like hearing the story and the finger puppet makes them laugh. They also like holding the book and playing with the ladybug puppet and the hole. They like the duck finger puppet book a lot too. These books are great gifts and are most suitable for very young children.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the 0-2 year old set, September 4, 2006
Nic (Verona, WI USA) - See all my reviews
My daughter loves this book with the lady bug finger puppet included. The rhyme is great, about being friendly to those we play with. It's very thick pages, which little fingers can easily turn. One of our favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favorite book!, February 2, 2014
sms1121 (Calabasas, CA) - See all my reviews
Fun little finger-puppet book, travel size, good for the diaper bag or take along in the car. Great book for little ones - my daughter discovered it in the small library of the preschool classroom where we attended a weekly Mommy & Me class and I noticed how much she loved it (she would always go straight to that section of the classroom to look for the book) so I decided to get her one of her own. From age 13-16 months it was her favorite book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Ladybug finger puppet book, February 3, 2011
I ordered this book for my three year old niece who loved it but my five year old granddaughter got to look at it first and also loved the book and especially loved being able to use the fingerpuppet lady bud. I would highly recommend this book!
Sandi M

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, April 30, 2014
My niece loves this puppet book. She loves interactive books and beause it is small and she is still very young it is the perfect size for her little hands! Very cute story. I would recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars little ladybug finger puppet book, January 11, 2014
great price. good quality board book. arrived in good shape. will make a great addition to the ladybug items i have collected over the years. i am expecting my first grandchild in late july and this will be a good addition to the book shelf!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made book with a cute story & fun finger puppet, November 30, 2013
Cute story & so much fun for our young children (18 months & 6 months). It keeps both of their attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for little ones, October 5, 2013
Perfect size for tiny hands. The little ladybug brings giggles every time. A
cute story in a sturdy little book.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for kids, July 14, 2013
All of these finger puppet books are great for little kids. My neice loves it and its hard cardboard so the wee little ones won't tear them up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pefect Toddler Gift, June 24, 2013
I am putting together Ladybug themed gifts for several of my son's female friends. I am stuffing the Skip Hop Ladybug backpack with this book, other ladybug themed books and some ladybug stickers. The little girls seem to love the books and having their own backpack for their toys and the moms like that it isn't another piece of plastic that makes noise!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Little Ladybug: Finger Puppet Book (Little Finger Puppet Board Books)
Little Ladybug: Finger Puppet Book (Little Finger Puppet Board Books) by ImageBooks Staff (Board book - February 10, 2005)
$6.99 $4.93