Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Format: Board book|Change

on July 27, 2007
I highly recommend this book. I have twin boys and they have been enjoying it since they were four months old. They like hearing the story and the finger puppet makes them laugh. They also like holding the book and playing with the ladybug puppet and the hole. They like the duck finger puppet book a lot too. These books are great gifts and are most suitable for very young children.
on September 4, 2006
My daughter loves this book with the lady bug finger puppet included. The rhyme is great, about being friendly to those we play with. It's very thick pages, which little fingers can easily turn. One of our favorites.
on February 2, 2014
Fun little finger-puppet book, travel size, good for the diaper bag or take along in the car. Great book for little ones - my daughter discovered it in the small library of the preschool classroom where we attended a weekly Mommy & Me class and I noticed how much she loved it (she would always go straight to that section of the classroom to look for the book) so I decided to get her one of her own. From age 13-16 months it was her favorite book!
on November 30, 2014
I received this as a gift for my son when he was a few months old so i bought one for my one month old niece. It's such a cute and simple book. The finger puppet idea is so much fun and entertaining for them at a young age! :)
on July 6, 2015
Cute book, a bit short, and my daughter moderately likes it. What she likes most is pulling at my finger while I'm playing the part of the ladybug... doesn't seem to care for any of the "pages" of the book and moves on quickly. Maybe it'd be more entertaining for a younger baby (daughter was a year old when I got this)
on June 7, 2015
This book is fun, fun, fun. It is sturdy and the attached finger puppet inspires imagininative play. The message is perfect for a two-year-old...Ladybug is happy and has lots of friends, including the reader. I sent it along to my granddaughter with a seersucker ladybug summer dress for dancing in the park.
on June 24, 2013
I am putting together Ladybug themed gifts for several of my son's female friends. I am stuffing the Skip Hop Ladybug backpack with this book, other ladybug themed books and some ladybug stickers. The little girls seem to love the books and having their own backpack for their toys and the moms like that it isn't another piece of plastic that makes noise!
on January 11, 2014
great price. good quality board book. arrived in good shape. will make a great addition to the ladybug items i have collected over the years. i am expecting my first grandchild in late july and this will be a good addition to the book shelf!!
on April 30, 2014
My niece loves this puppet book. She loves interactive books and beause it is small and she is still very young it is the perfect size for her little hands! Very cute story. I would recommend this book.
on June 5, 2013
This book has been a favorite since I bought this for my granddaughter as a newborn gift. I read it countless times to her. Since then, I have given this book as a baby gift to several other new babies.