Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Little Lass Baby Girls' 2 Piece Capri Set with Flower Detail, Pink, 12 Months
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 19, 2013
The outfit was cute, but not well made. I don't think it will hold up to wear and tear and washings. It's a pretty basic design, and it's constructed poorly. I spent alot of time cutting loose strings off, and reinforcing stress points on the top. When the cost of an outfit is this high, and I know it's made at an outsourced factory. I would like to have known the country where it was made as this would definitely influenced my decision on whether to buy it.
on February 3, 2013
I love this! Very cute and well made... I will definitely consider buying more from Little Lass in the future!
on June 26, 2013
I bought this for my grand baby. It is a bit big, so she has not worn it yet. But I would much rather have it too big than too small. It looks like very good quality and I am very happy with it.