5.0 out of 5 stars cute outfit
Perfect fit...very cute outfit...our grandchild will wear it often as soon as weather gets warmer. Good price.. We all like the 3 piece outfit very much. Delivery time was excellent.
Published 23 months ago by Heather

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute! But runs small.
VERY cute. I love the way it looks. Only beware that it really runs small (or perhaps they labeled it incorrectly). My daughter is small, usually she wears 18 or 24 mo. I ordered this in 24mo. and the shirt is quite snug & the skirt barely covers her bottom. It's is the first time this has happened with Little Lass brand.
Published 22 months ago by Tara Byrne

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute! But runs small., March 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars cute outfit, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Little Lass Baby-Girls Infant 3 Piece Skirt Set with Ruffles (Apparel)