Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on April 12, 2013
I bought this outfit for my daughter but was less than impressed with it. The size was on the small side. The pants were definitely too tight and the sleeves on the short side. Also the sweater top was too itchy on her skin. She's refused to wear it again so I paid all that money for a one time use.
on August 1, 2013
I just fell in love with this outfit and had to have it for my granddaughter. The color of the sweater caught my eye and when I looked at the entire set with it's blend of fabrics I was really excited. The outfit was age appropriate and I'm going to look at for other pieces of this brand.
When the outfit was delivered I was very pleased. It was well made and the colors of the sweater and leggings were exactly what was shown .
on February 19, 2013
I just love this, it's great for casual everyday wear and also smart enough for going out in.
My grand daughter loves it!
on May 3, 2013
Looks just like it does in the picture. Nice looking dress. My daughter loves it. The color is unique but exactly like it is in the pcitures
on October 13, 2014
Great quality and very pretty.