5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty
Beautiful outfit. Much prettier than the picture shows. The pants are slightly long for my almost 2 1/2 year old, but she is a shorty (34" tall and 25th percentile height ). Definitely recommend this outfit
Published 7 months ago by Katie Marcus

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as cute as I thought AND TOO SMALL
Published 5 months ago by Kristin Majda

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as cute as I thought AND TOO SMALL, January 25, 2014
I was really excited to get this because I thought it was really cute. But when I put it on her it was way too small - and I had ordered a size up. My daughter is on the small side of a size four and I ordered a size five and it was still too small. The shirt is pretty but is tight around her and the pants are short on her and pretty thin and plain and not sewn well. In contrast to the shirt, they look pretty cheap. I did not find the outfit to be particularly well made overall. It was a good price though so I would have kept it if it had fit my daughter but since it is too small on her I am sending it back. I would not recommend this particular outfit to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars She loves it!, December 30, 2013
She is a tall toddler so shopping for her is incredibly hit and miss. This outfit was a hit! But the costume diamond piece did come off so best be careful and re stitch it on with tougher thread.

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty, December 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Grey delight, September 29, 2013
This outfit is different from any others I've purchased for my granddaughter. It just seems to fit better and is very feminine. She may wear it for her class picture tomorrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
my daughter wore this outfit for her birthday she looked amaizing in it

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice outfit., March 31, 2014
I love this brand. Boutique quality at very good price. I keep an eye out for sales on Amazon. Love getting these for shower gifts. The colors in this outfit are super fun! I have bought many outfits from here and have always been pleased!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, March 22, 2014
My daughter is thin and it fits her nicely. The material is light and airy and she really likes wearing it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Little lass outfit sizes fun real small, March 9, 2014
Super cute and great material but the sizes run really small. I had to return mine but they did not have a bigger size to replace it

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, March 2, 2014
This outfit is one of the many items I have purchase.its a beautiful outfit for church and causal wear.I bought it a little big , so my daughter can have it longer.Arrived fast aswell

4.0 out of 5 stars trousers is broken, February 25, 2014
somewhere on the back of the trousers is abrased, but we're in china, so we don't know how to return it.

Rate and Discover Movies