Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Little Lass Little Girls' 3 Piece Legging Set With Ruffles, Turquoise, 4T
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 28, 2014
I purchased this outfit for my 4yr old, but after just a few wears and washes, ended up handing it down to her younger sister. It's very cute and we love the sparkle and color. I'm impressed with how well it's held up! Would definitely recommend, just keep in mind it ran a bit small for us.
on November 14, 2013
This outfit is of great quality and the size is true to size with a tad bit of grow room, but not enough to order a size down. The colors are vibrant and it is just precious. Fast shipment. Amazing price!
on January 6, 2013
The first time my 3 year old daughter put this on, she said "Look. I'm Beautiful." She doesn't even let me put it away. The material is easy to wash, be sure to put them in the wash inside out.
on November 25, 2013
good fit, good quality. The skirt is adorable. The picture doesn't do justice. This is a new favorite in the wardrobe.
on December 2, 2013
Wish I would have ordered a bigger size. My daughter is in a size 4 so I bought a 4. Too small, but super cute.
on December 28, 2012
It is so cute and my granddaughter will love it. Very nice quality and cute design. Will enjoy seeing my granddaughter wearing it.