Step up to the plate and swing for the fences with the next season of Little League World Series Baseball 2009! Player return to the baseball diamond with improved controls, more stadiums, more teams, new talents, new Skill Challenges and more fun than ever before!
| Enjoy the National Pastime like never before as you step up to the plate to swing for the fences and take to the field to play defense with the next season of Little League World Series Baseball 2009. Follow-up to the 2008 version of the game, players and up to three friends return to the baseball diamond with improved controls, more stadiums, more teams, new talents, new skill challenges and more fun than ever before. Fully Customizable |
Little League World Series Baseball 2009 is all about creating the ultimate Little League experience you want. Customize your teams and star players and watch them improve as you advance through the expanded World Series Mode, featuring 16 authentic teams from across the globe and 20 customizable teams. In addition, the game contains more in-depth customizable features that include selection of hair, eyes, pitching, and batting styles and much more. Players also have the added ability to select authentic equipment from Wilson, Louisville Slugger and Easton as they step to the plate and take to the field. Mini-games
Along with traditional baseball action, Little League World Series Baseball 2009 features a mix of mini-games that are sure to be a hit at any Wii party. These are all centered around the pitching and batting mechanics used within the game, and include favorites from the previous game in the series like Home Run Tourney, Batting Frenzy, Pitching Darts, Pitching Bowling, as well as the two new games, Around the Horn and Dunk Dugout. Key Features:
- New Collectibles and Talents
- New powerups for added strategy.
- New talent vs. talent face-offs.
- A variety of new cards can be unlocked and collected for added replayablity.
- Expanded World Series Mode
- Full team editor.
- Regional tournaments.
- Six new stadiums.
- New Skill Challenges
- Four of the best from last season with two all-new fun skill challenges.
- New Announcers
- Legendary announcers Brent Musburger and Gary Thorne call on all the play-by-play action.
- Enhanced Character Creator
- Customize your batting, pitching and fielding style.
- Choose authentic equipment such as Louisville Slugger bats, Wilson helmets, Easton catchers gear and more.
- Multiplayer Options
- Play with up to three other friends in a variety of exhibition modes and skill challenges.
Players can unlock over 100 collectable items such as trophies, pins, bobbleheads, talent cards and more, all viewable within the Clubhouse. In addition to adding to the sheer fun of the game, these items are an integral component to success in the game. For example, talent cards can be played to add skill and strategy during gameplay.