5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged jeans for a rugged little boy!
These jeans are just great. My son is a very active 3 year old, very tall for his age and skinny. The adjustor inside the waistband of these jeans is just perfect and the reinforced knee is just what the seamstress ordered. Great value and great buy.
Published on January 28, 2006 by L. Hayes

3.0 out of 5 stars Lasted longer than normal
The jeans are a good fit because of the adjustable waist. They lasted for 3 months on the knees rather than just 1.5-2 months. With a reinforced knee, I was hoping for more than 3 months. However, I do have a little boy that is constantly on knees for playing or when coming in for a sliding stop.
Published on December 11, 2009 by Christine Fratzel

3.0 out of 5 stars Lasted longer than normal, December 11, 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really "double knee.", April 1, 2010
EGH (Lincolnville, ME United States) - See all my reviews
The fit and finish is good. Though, the "double knee" is really just an extra, very thin, layer of something seemingly ironed in on the inside of the pant leg. I'd much rather have the extra layer on the outside. How many six-year-olds wear out their knees from the inside?

As durable kids pants go these are OK but I'm not going out of my way to buy them again. I'm still searching for a true double knee pant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugged jeans for a rugged little boy!, January 28, 2006
L. Hayes "mrschassis@yahoo.com" (Carriere, Mississippi United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good- Great jeans, December 7, 2011
Raed (California) - See all my reviews
We (both son and myself) really like them. Great color (Ordered the Quartz and they are much darker than the image YAY) and I love the reinforced jeans, although I thought it might be more than the iron on white backing. I was hoping for denim reinforcing or at least material. Thus the -star.

Apart from that, they are great. Fit great and even though I was nervous about buying jeans for him online, I am pleased I did.

Update April 2012:

The first pair (bought 2) ended up having the butt rip out. NOT THE KNEES!!! Which makes them unique in all of his jeans ever! Yay the reinforcing works!
Bummer about the jeans.

Off to buy pair 3, we still love the cut and comfort of these guys are particularly like the dark blue of the Quartz which is nothing like the image.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jeans ever for rough and ready boys, October 10, 2013
My grandson is always tearing the knee's of most jeans. These jeans prevent most of that. Well made and fit true to
size.

5.0 out of 5 stars LEE Boys 2-7 Loose Fit Double Knee Jean, Quartz, 6 Slim, September 29, 2013
I got this it's nice to wash and wears well. It is a beautiful wrinkle-resistant and looks wonderful distinctive in quality pleased with your purchase!...

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy and perfect fit, September 20, 2013
eil (SD United States) - See all my reviews
These fit perfectly. Child is of normal build. The waist is just right and I like the extra length. Thanks Lee.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 18, 2013
Hammer (Texas Panhandle) - See all my reviews
Better than Wal-Mart Jeans! It is taking my son longer to wear out the knees on these so that is good.

3.0 out of 5 stars They're OK, February 15, 2013
Great jeans except the press stud on the waist band has broken on both pairs of jeans that I bought. There is obviously a design fault here. They seem hard wearing on the knees which is why I bought them for my son. We'll see if they last more than the typical length of time before the kness give out which is about two months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!, January 26, 2013
My 7-year-old was constantly putting holes in the knees of his jeans because he plays so hard. These jeans are reinforced exactly where he needs it, and they are also a great value.