5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit
Our son was born 8 weeks early and came home from the hospital at 4.5lbs. Little Me preemie sizes lasted us the first month, until he was about 6lbs and 19in, when we could use newborn clothing. Best fit for footie pj's of all brands we tried (Carter's, Gymboree, etc). Fabric and snaps are good quality. Soft and adorable!
Published on April 28, 2012 by Amy J

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality, sizing is off
This is a nice, high quality baby PJ. Black and white pattern is less exciting than a lot of other PJs of this kind, but it's OK. The biggest problem is that the item is too small for the marked size. My smaller-than-average baby grew out of size 9mo when she was 6mo.
Published on February 13, 2012 by janya

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, April 28, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute and high quality., October 7, 2011
This review is from: Little Me Safari Footie (Apparel)
One reason I ordered this is because the design and color are gender neutral, and while my grandson looks handsome in it, it will also look nice on his future sister. It is even cuter in person. The little animals--lions, giraffes, and elephants printed on the Footie have shading on them in a light taupe color and that really makes them cute. I like the little bib with it as our little one is rather drooly. The three animals that are applicated on the bib are very nicely done and super cute. I have washed and dried the garment and it held up well. I will look for this brand in the future. Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, October 2, 2011
This review is from: Little Me Safari Footie (Apparel)
Love this set and the bib has the newer velcro closure that isn't scratchy on baby skin. Super cute! Size was pretty accurate also.

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality, sizing is off, February 13, 2012
janya (College Station, TX) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit for our small baby, March 6, 2014
L. J. Ahrold "NYC Teacher" (New York City, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Me Safari Footie (Apparel)
I bought this outfit for our very small newborn because none of his other clothes fit him. He was born at just under 6lbs and is skinny, and this outside for perfectly. He is now 7lbs and it still fits great- I think this will provably still fit until he's 10lbs or so.

The fabric is really soft, thick and warm for these cold winter nights, feels like high quality. All in all very pleased

Also, would have bought this just for the jumper, but the bib is really nice too! Also a great fit for smaller babies' necks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safari pj, May 7, 2014
This review is from: Little Me Safari Footie (Apparel)
I ordered this as an early shower gift for my daughter-in-law who's expecting, since I needed something unisex. It looks like it will fit true to size, and is adorable!! The bib has some light tan color in it and the appliqués look even cuter than in the pic. The brown color of the animals on the pj is suitable for either boys or girls, and the quality appears to be good. I definitely recommend this item!!

5.0 out of 5 stars All time favorite pajama, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Little Me Safari Footie (Apparel)
The print on this is so adorable. Everyone loves this one. I wish I bought a couple of them. Little me makes great pajamas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute and soft!, February 27, 2012
Tracey (east coast) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Me Safari Footie (Apparel)
I get lots of compliments on this outfit. The pattern is very cute and somewhat unique from other footie pjs. I gave it four stars because it shrinks a lot in the wash and my tall 3.5 month old (15lbs 27 inches) is already starting to outgrow it. I also ordered a Little Me footie in the 9-month size and I'm happier with that one after washing and drying it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stretches out really fast, January 22, 2014
This review is from: Little Me Safari Footie (Apparel)
I love this brand and the feel of the fabric. I was also happy to have it come with a matching bib as we're going through teething drool. However, this outfit quickly stretched out! as in, during the first time being worn. Also, the gap between snaps in the legs is too far apart.... my babies feet pop out.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really nice gift for baby., March 1, 2014
This review is from: Little Me Safari Footie (Apparel)
Made of a particularly soft and smooth cotton,these fit the bill, as well as the baby! Lovely quality, look beautiful and are withstanding many washes. This Grandma feels very successful! Grandson looks so comfy in them. The print is rather classy looking as well!

Little Me Safari Footie