Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

VINE VOICEon October 7, 2011
One reason I ordered this is because the design and color are gender neutral, and while my grandson looks handsome in it, it will also look nice on his future sister. It is even cuter in person. The little animals--lions, giraffes, and elephants printed on the Footie have shading on them in a light taupe color and that really makes them cute. I like the little bib with it as our little one is rather drooly. The three animals that are applicated on the bib are very nicely done and super cute. I have washed and dried the garment and it held up well. I will look for this brand in the future. Recommend.
on February 13, 2012
This is a nice, high quality baby PJ. Black and white pattern is less exciting than a lot of other PJs of this kind, but it's OK. The biggest problem is that the item is too small for the marked size. My smaller-than-average baby grew out of size 9mo when she was 6mo.
on January 17, 2012
These PJ's are ok. We have them in the 3, 6, and 9 month size. My daughter's feet did not stay in the footies AT ALL (way worse than other brands, e.g., Carter's, Old Navy, Gap). The brown animals also fade quite a bit. In the 9 month size, the leg snaps are really far apart, which can result in cold legs. Would I recommend these? Maybe the newborn or 3 month size but definitely not the 6 or 9 month size due to the feet and leg snap issues.
review image
on April 28, 2012
Our son was born 8 weeks early and came home from the hospital at 4.5lbs. Little Me preemie sizes lasted us the first month, until he was about 6lbs and 19in, when we could use newborn clothing. Best fit for footie pj's of all brands we tried (Carter's, Gymboree, etc). Fabric and snaps are good quality. Soft and adorable!
on March 6, 2014
I bought this outfit for our very small newborn because none of his other clothes fit him. He was born at just under 6lbs and is skinny, and this outside for perfectly. He is now 7lbs and it still fits great- I think this will provably still fit until he's 10lbs or so.

The fabric is really soft, thick and warm for these cold winter nights, feels like high quality. All in all very pleased

Also, would have bought this just for the jumper, but the bib is really nice too! Also a great fit for smaller babies' necks.
on March 1, 2014
Made of a particularly soft and smooth cotton,these fit the bill, as well as the baby! Lovely quality, look beautiful and are withstanding many washes. This Grandma feels very successful! Grandson looks so comfy in them. The print is rather classy looking as well!
on May 7, 2014
I ordered this as an early shower gift for my daughter-in-law who's expecting, since I needed something unisex. It looks like it will fit true to size, and is adorable!! The bib has some light tan color in it and the appliqués look even cuter than in the pic. The brown color of the animals on the pj is suitable for either boys or girls, and the quality appears to be good. I definitely recommend this item!!
on May 8, 2014
This item is not true to size and it shrunk when I washed it. So bummed because it's so cute.
on January 22, 2014
I love this brand and the feel of the fabric. I was also happy to have it come with a matching bib as we're going through teething drool. However, this outfit quickly stretched out! as in, during the first time being worn. Also, the gap between snaps in the legs is too far apart.... my babies feet pop out.
on June 6, 2015
We love Little Me brand... really nice fabric and cut. I wish they made larger sizes in these sleepers, as my son is big for his age and just is about to outgrow their pajamas at 5 months (27+ inches and 20 pounds). But we'll save them for our next child - they have held up well.

See 1 answered question