5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best we have!
We love this footie!
First, it is fantastically soft and comfortable, made of 100% cotton. I got very crazy about my baby getting all sticky and wet in the other non-cotton materials, solving eczema and diaper rash on daily basis. This is something totally different, breathable and comfortable for sleeping. No more sweated baby.
Second, I like that it has no...
Published 16 months ago by Radovan

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute in theory, but didn't love it "in person"
I thought this looked adorable in the photo...but when I received it, the jumper wasn't as soft as I had hoped. Material was pretty stiff. In addition, the hat shrunk after the first washing and my son couldn't wear it, and he was only a few weeks old!
Published 15 months ago by ShoBrown

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best we have!, March 1, 2013
We love this footie!
Second, I like that it has no embroiled or other details, that would further irritate my baby's skin. Most of footies have something on baby's chest, that just scratches and irritates. I would rather have my baby comfortable than specially decorated.
And finally, its very cute. Well, at least we like it.
Size-wise, it fit well. We bought this one when my baby hit 4 months and 15 pounds. He is 5 now, and he is just about to grow out from it. However, the hat was good just for a very short time and now it is small for some time already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for fair price!, October 7, 2012
I found "Little Me" in the market when my daughter was born, and I just love their cotton! The quality is excellent for a fair price. My daughter never had any allergy while using them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute in theory, but didn't love it "in person", March 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and nice to feel, January 29, 2013
The cute bears and a hat, my little baby looks nice in it. I always buy bigger sizes as he is as he is growing. Like now I bought 9 months for his 5 months age which fits him now and will later. Cute footie!

4.0 out of 5 stars great one piece, April 17, 2013
good thick quality fabric, will fit my newborn when he turns 1 month. Colors are a bit darker than what I imagined, but nonetheless I am happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is so cute, February 4, 2013
I love this outfit soft and cuddly .. A great gift or for any mom this outfit is so cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and pretty, January 31, 2013
It is a very cute and pretty. The quality is good, it is soft. The price it is okay. I

4.0 out of 5 stars good, January 28, 2013
Large easy press button toggles through 7 high quality classical melodies
Colorful lights dance across the screen to each song
Colorful Baby Einstein caterpillar handle is easy for little hands to hold and take anywhere
Off/Low/High volume switch
Promotes auditory development and music appreciation

Rate and Discover Movies