5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, March 30, 2013
It's so cuuuute!! I can't wait for baby to wear it but it's really good looking - soft and comfy!

5.0 out of 5 stars sleepy time, December 20, 2012
fits great he is a preemie and needs these cloths right now, when they are born preemie, they need the right warmth and good fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute outfit!, August 29, 2013
We were surprised with a early baby, what to do? well i found outfits on amazon, they are just as detailed and very cute. Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great footie, bad hat, December 4, 2012
This sleeper is great, actually much cuter than pictured because the colors (green and blue) pop out more and seem brighter than in the photo when I ordered. But, there is a but, the hat is ridiculously small compared to the size of the footie, I ordered 3-6 and I doubt the hat would even fit a small newborn, our cap ended up on a stuffed bear.

4.0 out of 5 stars clothes are SO cute, January 23, 2014
Little Me brand has consistently given me great products for my son. The hats are a little small, but my kid might just have a big head...who knows...still cute. So the material was nice and soft and durable as usual. The design is so cute with all the little animals and the colors aren't loud and in your face; it's very subtle which I like. From head to toe this is an adorable outfit. Although the material is not my favorite that Little Me uses, it's still great quality. He has worn it countless times and still looks and feels fantastic. Another winner :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoo-rific!, September 14, 2013
I love this print. This fits true to size and is well constructed. I will be sad when the kid grows out of it, which at the rate he is going, will probably be tomorrow...I will save this one in case I have another boy.