Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on March 3, 2011
Super cute, but being retured because:
1) Hat is HUGE for a baby that would fit in the sleeper!
2) Stitching on the detail of the bear isn't shielded from baby's skin - I worry the threads would irriate her skin and I don't want to have to have her in a onsie every time
3) Body is LONG and WIDE and the legs are SHORT... not a good cut for my kiddo - some of the other little me sleepers I ordered were a much better fit.
on September 10, 2015
Bought this for my little one and she loves it as well as me she's 8lbs 6oz and a month old.Figured I'd get this so she can stay warm and it's made of nice thick material and there is plenty of room for her to grow some more into it.It took 10 mins after her bath and feeding and she was out cold looking like she was falling from the sky through clouds lol
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon December 26, 2013
I received this ensemble as a hand me down so it was pretty used. But I loved it so much that when my daughter outgrew the hand me down, I bought the next size up here from Amazon. My daughter is breastfed so she is not chunky for her size. at 4.5 months old, she is 21 inches and 14.5 pounds. Size 6M fits great with wiggle room...and a bit of room to grow..

The fabric is thick pointelle, so beautiful. I love the puff sleeve detail, that you can't see very well in the picture. The bear on the chest and the bears on the feet are just too adorable. So high quality. It's done in a plush terry so they really look like stuffed animals.

However, I do have issue with the hat. The one I got as the hand me down fit so perfectly. It was a long hat that you could pull all the way down past the ears. It kept the head warm and stayed on better than any other hat I own. The hat I got with the new set I ordered from Amazon was shallow and wide. Too wide for a baby that would fit the one piece. And too shallow...it doesn' even come down to the ears. It doesn't stay on well at all. Actually, it's more like a yakama than a hat. My daughter still wears the old hat with her new one piece. The new hat is just a waste of space at the moment. Little Me, please do some QC checks. Your hat for this darling outfit is much changed from the previous versions.

Even with the hat issue, I would still buy the next size up when my daughter grows out of the current one. That's how much I love it and I would not hesitate to recommend this darling little set. I hope you get a better hat than I did. Or if you sew, maybe you can put in a couple of stitches on each side to make the hat less wide and fit better.
on July 1, 2014
The pics don't quite do this sleeper justice, the material is amazing in person and feels soft, the material gives you a few seconds to wipe up spit up quickly before it absorbs in, I just love Little Me sleepers, they are really beautiful.
on July 11, 2014
It arrived with the stitching already coming out under the bear. Something I can fix so washed it anyway in preparation of my little one, but I don't think it even washed that nicely. I wanted this to be her coming home outfit but I will have to choose something else. It will be fine for a "normal" outfit though.
on December 28, 2015
I don't review an item until I have had it for some time to properly review it.

Perfect fit on my daughter, even the hat fits great, got a lot of compliments when she wore it, fits as expected and good qauliaty
on August 26, 2015
My great grand preemie had to wait a while before she could wear this but she was all wires and tubes anyhow. After she progressed a bit and put some baby fat on, it was perfect. She was only 3 pounds when I ordered this. Now 4 months and 12.6 pounds.
on September 22, 2015
This was one of the few outfits that fit our 6 pound newborn well. Is way cuter than it looks on the picture. Very well made. Good quality, nice material, well made, washed well, no shrinking, quality stitching. Great product.
on February 12, 2014
It is cute and the quality isn't bad (except mine arrived with a hole, so I'll definitely be returning it). But overall, this is really just a newborn size, NOT suitable for a preemie, and that's the real reason I'm giving it only 2 stars. The hole seems to be a manufacturing flaw that slipped by and otherwise would not be there.
on September 30, 2015
So cute and I love the material, it keeps my daughter warm but still is breathable so she doesn't overheat. I tried to buy another one of these but in a bigger size when she outgrew it but unfortunately they don't make a bigger size than the 6 months.