5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and Quality
Published 12 months ago by molu

2.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Cute but tore
Update: After about 5 or 6 uses, one of the snaps did not come apart and tore the garment.

Now, this could be user error; however, this is the first time I've had a snap tear off so I cannot recommend anymore.

It is still very cute and soft though.
Published on May 14, 2011 by R. Hirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and Quality, January 21, 2014
This review is from: Little Me Frog Friends footie, Pink (Apparel)
I love Little Me. Their clothes are subtle and adorable. This is one of the cutest Little Me footies available in my opnion. Super cute frog applique/embroidery on the bodice...not just one but two. And cute frog detail on the feet. The cotton is high quality. Thick, smooth to the touch, and washes/dries very well. The colors are girly and whimsical. Not too bright or in-your-face.I just love the look and feel of this footie. My girl looks amazing in it as well.

As far as fit goes, Little Me's fit is similar if not just a tiny bit smaller than Carters. My girl is quite average in size. About 50-60 percentile for her weight and 60-70 percentile for her height. She is 6 months and fits the 9M (for 6-9 months) almost perfectly. With a little room to grow but not much. I would say that she can probably wear this footie until she is about 7 or 8 months and will likely outgrow it before she is 9 months old.

So this runs a little small but that is pretty consistent with all baby clothes of varying materials: cotton, cotton/poly, velour, velboa/fleece, etc. As with all 100% cotton baby clothes, expect shrinkage. I bought a velour Little Me footie in size 9. When this and the velour footie arrive, they appeared to be the same size. After I washe both, this one became much smaller. Fitting my 6 month old baby. The velour one did not shrink at all. It is still too big for my 6 month old girl.

Overall, this runs small but all 100% cotton baby clothes run small after washing. So I would definitely recommend you check the size/weight of your baby and then get this. It's way too cute to pass up!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Size 6 months fits, February 7, 2011
Ordered it for my niece who is on the smallish side for a 6 month old baby. It fit fine with room to grow. Quality is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sleeeper, September 14, 2011
Great deal on an adorable sleeper. Quality made so happy with my purchase. Worth buying, for a special little baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, May 24, 2013
A very good product, liked it, it's very confortable... The fabric is soft, warm, and it's very easy to dress it. Didn't change shape or lost colors after washing. And my baby girl was very cute wearing it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and cute!, February 14, 2013
This little sleeper is as cute as can be. The aorable little feet really make the outfit! Little Me never lets me down! I love the design and workmanship of these baby clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Preemie Fitting Body Suit, April 22, 2011
Our baby was 6 lbs. when I purchased this Preemie Footie Bodysuit. It fit perfectly and is made of quality cotton. I would recommend this for anyone who has a small baby. Great price and a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, March 7, 2011
my baby isnt born yet but i think it will be perfect for her. i love the fabric...and it is perfect for a march baby, which is when my baby is due, because it is very light so she will not be hot

2.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Cute but tore, May 14, 2011
R. Hirt (West Hollywood, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Me Frog Friends footie, Pink (Apparel)

It is still very cute and soft though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, October 15, 2011
Bought this for my Goddaughter's babydoll. She loves it. It is very cute. It is soft. If an actual baby wore it, I think it would be comfy. Does this come in my size??

5.0 out of 5 stars MOMS FAVORITE, February 16, 2011
I have bought about every footie that Little Me has listed here. Each one is so beautiful and pure quality. Some are a thicker fabric than others but all are well made, lovely embroidery. I can't say enough nice things about the Little Me brand of baby clothes. I can't wait till they have new ones listed. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY IF YOU BUY THEM..I BUY FOR MY GRANDAUGHTER AND HER MOTHER LIKES THE FROG BETTER THAN ALL,EVEN THO ITS HARD TO CHOOSE A FAVORITE.

Little Me Frog Friends footie, Pink