Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on November 29, 2010
I bought this footie for my son before he was born as i was preparing 0-6 months clothes for him. When he was born it was a little too big, since i ordered it for 3 months old. I was really surprised by the quality of cotton! So nice and soft, just what any mommy would want for her baby! And the price was good too, comparing to other brands, like Koala Baby Boutique, whose quality is not as good for the prices they have. My baby started wearing this outfit when he was about 2 months old, but he is a big baby (at almost 4 months now he is already wearing 6-9 months outfits from most of the brands).
Overall, amazing purchase! as many times as i washed it, it still looks like new, as I am now collecting my son's clothes for a friend's baby who will be born in January:) I'm definetly looking forward to order more of "Little Me" outfits!
on January 10, 2011
Great buy. Super soft fabric, well made and unique design. You will like this for a boy or a girl!
on April 5, 2012
This neutral sleeper will be a great addition to any baby's wardrobe. The soft ribbed cotton will extend its wearable life considerably (which, being a baby garment is a very good thing), it's breathable, and it's lightweight but not too light. We have jersey sleepers but they are way too light for our springs and by the time the weather is warm enough, it's time for short sleeve apparel or even just onesies. I think my baby will wear this sleep and play well into June.
The size is perfect. This is a 3-6 months that's accurately sized, at least for my baby. We have many different brands and Little Me is the one we like best.
And what about the graphics? The appliqué baby and grown up giraffes are cute and happy looking. They have embroidered details and there's even grass and some leaves embroidered on the rib part itself.
I might buy more for the twin boys a friend of mine is having soon!
on September 7, 2011
Was about the right size for my 8lb 21 inch newborn... (21 inches is really long)... Super cute also everyone loved it.
on December 7, 2011
I had these first in the preemie size (larger than most preemies I've bought) and fell in love with them then. I then ordered them in the 9 month size which I thought were more true to size. My only complaint is with the 9 month size. The snaps in the leg area are a little strange. Its almost like there should be an additional snap so it will close all the way. Besides this little problem the jammies are still wonderful and I would buy them again.
VINE VOICEon August 16, 2012
My grandson has been wearing the 3 month size. He is just 3 weeks old. However, he was born at 10.5 lbs and is now 11.8 lbs and 24 inches. This is not going to fit much longer. But, he is so cute and cuddly in this. It's a nice color for a boy. The giraffes are adorable. It's made of good quality material. Order it, you will love it. I bought a Sophie Giraffe to go with it.
on November 18, 2011
I got this pajamas today and I am so happy I ordered. It is so cute and very good quality compare to a lot of other brand. My son is 3 and half months old, but he is 26" tall, so I ordered the 9 month size for him, and it is perfect on him. I can't wait to see him in it. I ordered three more after this order. I am highly recommend to all mom who wants the best for their baby.
on April 19, 2012
I was given this footie as a baby shower gift, and it is easily one of my favorites. The fabric is very soft, washes and dries well and didn't stain. The snaps have a thoughtful design and are easy to use. I love the design, too--I think it's cuter in person than shown here. This is one that I won't be passing on to friends, I'm keeping it for any future kids!
on December 9, 2011
The design is fine but really the distance between the snaps on the legs are ridiculously far, so much that there is big gaps when your baby is wearing it.
They have one down at he ankle, one at the crotch and one in the middle. Either they should add one or put the ankle one higher or something...
It's not well thought through
on December 1, 2011
I was excited about this outfit since it can be difficult to find nice, affordable cotton baby clothes. The side seam is already coming apart after one wash, and the buttons on the legs are spaced far enough apart that it gaps open. It is alright, but I'm not very impressed with the quality.