Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Size: 3 Months|Color: Ivory Print|Change
Price:$11.95 - $16.95

on April 27, 2012
I am so in love with this I can't even tell you! We bought it in newborn so that it can be our take home outfit from the birth center; it's so soft and has the prettiest floral pattern! Granted, our style is probably a little more traditional compared to all of the annoying "juicy", "sexy", "princess", "angel" clothing out there.
on March 5, 2012
Purchased for our daughters 'going home' outfit. It is so sweet, feminine, soft and perfect for a little lady. She wore it like crazy and it is still in perfect condition. I actually bought it in two sizes, the newborn and 3 mon (thank goodness, b/c my daughter was almost 11 lbs) because I was not sure how the size would fit. Truly such a sweet outfit. LOVED IT!
on July 28, 2010
I loved this outfit but the hat never really worked out because it's just too big. I found this with all the little me girls outfit I got.
on September 5, 2013
I bought this for my second daughter's going-home out fit. With my son, who was 9lb 14oz, I was unable to use the going-home outfit we had bought him. I suspected that my third baby would be big as well with GD. I still wanted to have this outfit. I went back and forth on buying newborn or 3 months and after a review saying that a 7lb baby was "swimming" in it I went with newborn. My daughter was 9lb 9oz and she just fit in this. She was able to wear it twice, once going home 2 days after being born (after losing weight as normal for newborns), and once more that first week- it barely fit the second time. It is super soft and the ruffle is soft and not itchy like lace. Adorable outfit and very good quality.
on March 14, 2013
I am having a baby girl in May. I had been looking everywhere for "the outfit", you know, the one you bring baby home in. This is going to be perfect. The fabric feels wonderful (I have already washed it) and the pattern is delicate and oh so feminine without being freakishly pink. I love that this outfit has a matching little hat and beautiful trim. I cannot wait to see baby wearing it.
on November 13, 2015
This is the cutest little outfit for my preemie grand daughter. Of course it is a little big, which means she can wear it a few times. This little outfit washed well and looked so cute on her. It was easy to put on. The hat is so cute on her. She is tiny and everything in this cute Little Me Layette Footie outfit looks perfect. I love it.
review image
on March 26, 2014
Very cute outfit, and the material is so soft. But I found that it fit a little on the large size. Because it was a little big, the ruffles around the neck rub lightly against the cheek of my newborn girl, which causes her to root. Even if she has already eaten, she will lay in her bassinet rooting and getting frustrated. This does not make for a fun bedtime.
on August 30, 2013
When I received the item, I was amazed at how beautiful the pattern & trim.
Material is very soft & nice, even after being washed.
I'm very happy with this purchase, totally worth the price. Highly recommended brand.

One star's reduced because the hat is not elastic enough & impossible to put on baby's head.
on August 17, 2011
This was way too big for my baby at 7lbs in newborn size, there needs to be more accurate sizing on the website. I needed smaller PJ's for her and this did not work for us.
on January 5, 2015
I purchased this for my newborn's going home outfit. It is pretty big, and 2 weeks later she still sort of swims in it. But it is cute. The opening is off to the very left of the leg, so in order to get baby's right leg in you have to sort of shove it all the way in. Other than that, it's cute. The quality is great, and the material is soft.