4.0 out of 5 stars I really like the material
The oncie fit perfectly. My daughter is 8 weeks old and weighs 11.07lbs. The hat is too big for her head.
Published on March 28, 2012 by Salud Rubalcava

3.0 out of 5 stars feet do not stay in footies
My daughter's feet did not stay in the footies AT ALL. She's wake up all tangled, uncomfortable, and frustrated in the middle of the night, poor girl. Carter's, Circo, Gap, Old Navy have WAY better footies.
Published on January 17, 2012 by J. Testa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars feet do not stay in footies, January 17, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like the material, March 28, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeper, April 4, 2014
It was adlorable on my neice once she was big enough to wear it. It definitely kept her warm and cozy

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable1!!!!, March 31, 2014
Absolutely precious.!!!!!! That hat was the topper!!! The fit was perfect. The color was bright & happy. That hat, was simply adorable. all in all, we loved it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute. Soft., September 2, 2013
I bought this for my 7 week old daughter. The material is 100% cotton and very soft. The design is adorable too.

Likes:
1. The snaps allow for easy wear so that I don't have to struggle with my newborn to put a onesie over her head.
2. Also, the snaps allow me to easily change her diapers without having to open the whole front like the zippered ones.
3. It is one outfit so that I don't have to worry about matching up top, bottom, and socks.

Dislikes:
None.

I was happy with this purchase so I went and bought other similar footies from Little Me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Despite the softness, the fabbric came full of stains, August 12, 2013
The footie is extremelly soft, would be the most beautiful outfit I had for my baby.... if it didn't come full of stains in the fabbric. I can't believe that the quality control let this pass...

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Little Me Baby Clothes, July 19, 2013
This review is from: Little Me Little Princess Footie (Apparel)
Great weighty material and very cute for baby girl. My granddaughter is going to love it. I ordered several different varieties of this brand and would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, Adorable!, July 1, 2013
When shopping for a baby gift, my "go-to" place is now Bunnies By the Bay. Their items are quality made, sweet, soft, and adorable. Really reasonable prices as well.

This little outfit is the sweetest, most darling girlie outfit! It was a baby shower hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, May 22, 2013
This is a great sleeper and the quality is very nice. I am always happy with the products made by Little Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Adorable, May 19, 2013
I love the "Little Me" brand of sleepers. Top quality fabric with beautiful print choices for litte girls. I love the softness and thickness of the fabric also. Not thin like some I've bought in other brands. My granddaughter is 5 months old about 24 inches long and weighs 14 lbs. The 9 months size fits a little loose with room to grow. I do think the sizes run small and although her head is not big at all the hats always seem a little small. Could be the style of hat and me thinking it's supposed to fit differently. I just ordered 3 more sleepers and a little romper and can't wait to see them. I've never been disappointed!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›