5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and very much neutral. :)
Great quality. I bought the gown and this at the same time and I was just in awe when they came in. My biggest concern was I couldnt figure out if the footprints had pink in them or not b/c I feel like I'm having a boy. Turned out they are orange and this set is gorgeous. I melted when I looked at it. :)
Published 23 months ago by Tiffany21

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but..
The foot prints are so pale, that they can not be seen
unless you are up close!!
Otherwise, it is OK.
Published 13 months ago by Karen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and very much neutral. :), February 22, 2013
This review is from: Little Me Unisex-Baby Newborn Baby Steps Footie and Hat (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 20, 2013
Cuddly soft, unisex, so convenient for frequent diaper changes; great quality for the cost. Keeps feet warm! Will survive several babies!!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful product, September 22, 2013
this was a gift for my niece who had just had a baby. it was wonderful. a good product and an easy transaction. thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars magic jammies!!, September 7, 2013
We call these our son's magic jammies! He LOVES them! He always falls asleep in them. They are so soft and warm. Perfect for air conditioned house to keep baby from getting chilled. We literally wash these every other day and put them back on him. Great quality, the snaps are easy for in the dark night diaper changes. LOVE LOVE LOVE. We love these so much we bought the monkey little me's also and have the 6 month ones already for our next phase!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite clothing brands!, May 6, 2012
Little Me is one of my favorite lines of baby clothing. The fabric is so soft and the clothes wash perfectly. I think the sizes run pretty close to right on, and the prints are so adorable. I have bought many of their products and have been so pleased by every item I have. I recommend this brand to my friends all the time, and the prices I find here at amazon.com are generally cheaper than elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, July 9, 2014
I loved this outfit because my brother and sister-in-law had not told anyone the sex of the baby and this was one of the best "neutral" outfits I could find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
the set is very cute and good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!!, June 24, 2014
C. fox (poquoson, VA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my granddaughter not yet born so I can not attest to its fit yet. But the sleeper is very well made. The material used is not rough, which earns a star, it has the mitts attached so baby can not scratch herself, which earns another star and I bought the 6 months size and it looks plenty big so she will be able to wear it for the entire winter which earns another star. it snaps all the way down so easy for diaper changes, a big star earned. So it all, I like this product and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute and sizing is in line with average baby, June 16, 2014
My baby grew really fast so she outgrew this before she reached 3 months. But if you go by the weight/height guides it is in line with her size. It was soft and super cute - I bought it before we knew we were having a girl since it is gender neutral.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, May 8, 2014
Soft material and nice colors...just as pictured.Great outfit for either a boy or girl. I ordered preemie size and it looks good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›