Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 1, 2009
I bought this for a friend's new baby, and I am absolutely impressed with the quality. In addition to being lovely colors, the materials are high quality, the overall design is excellent, and seams look solid and reinforced. I have come to expect great things from Little Me, and they never fail to impress!
on February 3, 2011
I bought this for my Niece's baby, thinking it was so cute IN THE PICTURES. I do a lot of shopping online and I must say, when I opened the box, I was stunned at how SWEET, ADORABLE & WAY BETTER looking in person than the "cute" I was expecting!!!! My Niece LOVES it & is considering using it as her baby's "coming home" outfit!! Yes, it is that precious!!!! Amazon has yet to disappoint me!!!
on July 2, 2014
I adore this little sleeper and hat. It is very soft with no scratchy parts. The fabric has a nice weight, not flimsy and thin. It seems to run true to size, and did not shrink with the first washing. It seems that the "Little Me" brand is a step-above most others, and the price for this kind of quality is outstanding.
on January 1, 2011
This was bought as a Xmas gift for our expected (April 2011) great granddaughter and it is totally adorable. It caught my eye due to the color combination of pink & chocolate as that is the scheme for the nursery. I am very happy with the item and can't wait to see our Emeline wearing it.
on November 9, 2015
My daughter received so many compliments on this precious, sweet outfit! My only regret is that she grew out of it too fast! Compared to her other size 6 month sleepers, this one seemed somewhat smaller than other brands. High quality and well made! I will be ordering more for gifts soon!
on March 3, 2015
I am never disappointed by Little Me baby outfits The 100% soft cotton fabric did not disappoint. Also the full front snap closures make diapering so easy. The little ruffled hat is adorable for a newborn baby girl. I purchased this outfit as a gift for a brand new baby girl, and our daughter's friend was delighted!
on January 30, 2015
I had to rate this with five stars because it's so cute. The only issue is that some babies are bigger than others, so I can only speak for what I see. It was given as a gift and the new Mama loves it.
on March 17, 2015
Bought a few Little Me outfits in S 3-6...all pretty BUT all seem much smaller than most other brands......more like new born sizes. Since Baby is not here yet I'm so not sure whether to go though with the return process all the way from south Africa. But sizes are definitely misleading
on March 21, 2014
There is NO way this is preemie sized. I don't know how people are saying it fits as expected. This literally looks as big as all my other 3 month clothing. I bought a Carters preemie pajamas and put them beside each other. This was a full 3 inches longer and 2 inches wider!!!!!! Not joking.
on January 23, 2014
This little set is positively adorable. It's medium-weight cotton and the seams, edges, etc are obviously well finished. The fit looks just right, but it shrunk in the wash a little, so take that into consideration when purchasing. Overall, a great quality product.

See 1 answered question