5.0 out of 5 stars Little Miss Bossy helps children understand.
Published on March 3, 2001 by kellybell77

1.0 out of 5 stars I got a misprint!
I was really looking forward to reading this to my daughter (who is a little bossy). The first half of the book was Little Miss Bossy and the second half of the book was a completely different book! Perhaps a book binding error. What a disappointment!
Published 12 months ago by Vicki Chun

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Miss Bossy helps children understand., March 3, 2001
kellybell77 (Citrus Springs, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Miss Bossy (Mr. Men and Little Miss) (Paperback)
I read a lot of the Mr. Mand and Little Miss books when I was a kid. I am now a new teacher in a multiage 1st and 2nd grade. I bought some of these books because I love them, but also to teach my class about why they need to be nice to others and other lessons. When I bought Little Miss Bossy I was thinking about one studnet in my class. I had read a few others to the class before I read Little Miss BOssy, and the class loved the stories and could not wait to hear more. I read Little Miss Bossy, and they loved it. I talked with one of my students after about beiong nice to other people(I have done this every day all school year). I think this book helped her see what she was doing to the other kids and another reason why she needs to be kinder to others. I didn't have to talk to her about being nice to the other students for three days after I read it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Being Bossy, September 2, 2005
This review is from: Little Miss Bossy (Mr. Men and Little Miss) (Paperback)
We've all encountered bossy kids/people. This is a great book to use with a child who is bossy or a way to talk about dealing with bossy kids with one's own child. Roger Hargreaves does a nice job giving examples of bossy behavior and points out accurately that "Little Miss Bossy wasn't very popular." My daughter really enjoyed reading the book which led to a discussion about how to deal with a bossy child in her class. It provided a nice opportunity to talk about why it's important not to be bossy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful books for children, January 16, 1999
This review is from: Little Miss Bossy (Mr. Men and Little Miss) (Paperback)
All the Little Miss and Mr Men titles are great books and are sized just right for small hands. Little Miss Bossy is my 3 year old daughter's current favorite. The series have been classics in the UK for what must be more than 20 years. I am very glad to see them being published in the USA after all these years.
Davina Morgan-Witts
BookBrowse.com
Excerpts of Bestsellers and Much More

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to teach kids not to be bossy in a fun story, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Little Miss Bossy (Mr. Men and Little Miss) (Paperback)
My granddaughter loves all the Mr. and Miss Books. Here is her latest review, "I like it because Little Ms. Bossy learned her lesson and didn't be bossy anymore"

5.0 out of 5 stars Super book collection, September 2, 2013
This review is from: Little Miss Bossy (Mr. Men and Little Miss) (Paperback)
Our daughter loves these books. We read them to her at bedtime and she loves them. The drawings are colorful and she loves to stare at them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you!, November 18, 2009
This review is from: Little Miss Bossy (Mr. Men and Little Miss) (Paperback)
I was so glad to find this book! When my 30 year old daughter was little we used to read this every day! She was my little miss bossy!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fun one, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Little Miss Bossy (Mr. Men and Little Miss) (Paperback)
I read to 4th graders and they absolutely love these books. They request more and more of them. I'm glad a classic book from when I was young is interesting to kids now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Little Miss Bossy (Mr. Men and Little Miss) (Paperback)
This is the coolest book. Little miss bossy gets what is coming to her because she is a big biss

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay book, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Little Miss Bossy (Mr. Men and Little Miss) (Paperback)
This wasn't my favorite Little Miss/Mr. Men book, but it was okay. The magic boots were pretty funny, but it was hard to read that part out loud to my son because it was written in a rather choppy way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun series, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Little Miss Bossy (Paperback)
This series is 'old school'. It's a cute book with a positive message. Buy it and the others for fun reading to kids or a little nostalgia.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Little Miss Bossy (Mr. Men and Little Miss)
Little Miss Bossy (Mr. Men and Little Miss) by Roger Hargreaves (Paperback - August 24, 1998)
$3.99 $3.59