Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

88%
12%
Format: Paperback|Change

on January 15, 2015
It is a very cute read and both boys and girls enjoy this innocent book. Its about how even if you are brought up in the lap of luxury, you can still have empathy and consideration for others.....even though you might lack the skills to actually help them....but you can always try. Its cute.
on June 30, 2011
Roger Hargreaves finally brought out two new books to add to the great collection of Mr Men and Little Miss books that have come before.
This one is about Little Miss Princess and is a fantastic story of fun and games.
Brought out as a special for the Royal Wedding in April, the other special that complements this book is Little Miss Princess and the Royal Wedding which also features stickers and coloring pages - unfortunately this book is only available in the UK but worth the extra postage.
on January 2, 2014
Another review from my granddaughter, "I love Little Miss Princess because she's very nice and not rude like other Princesses would be. And, I like that she tries to help people all the time, even though it sometimes doesn't work out."
on April 27, 2015
Little Miss Princess tries to help Mr. Bump but because she is a princess she doesn't know how to cook or buy groceries.

This story is so cute and Little Miss Princess is very helpful to her friends and eventually discovers what she is good at in the end.

Love these little books.
on February 16, 2016
Great book! I loved the Little Mr and Miss books when I was a kid and my daughter loves them now. My daughter is 3.5 years old and this particular story is great to teach about being kind and giving to others, in a funny and cute way.
on November 4, 2012
I grew up reading the Mr men books as a child and having sat down with my daughter for the first time with this I can say that they still hold a strong appeal for children now.
I used the kindle version which was very nicely laid out.
on August 4, 2013
it's so funny
she is not good at anything
but at giving orders
why?because she is a princess!
she is kind and pretty.
Josefina,chile,7 years.
bye!
on January 7, 2013
My 6 year old granddaughter loves the Little Miss books. They're very easy for her to understand and she enjoys them immensely.
on April 24, 2015
Love the Little Mr. and Miss books!
on December 19, 2012
My daughter loves these. We have started purchasing them for all her friends' birthdays. Yeah, it's not the original Mr. Men books, but they're pretty cute and it inspires the kiddos to read!